playing Halo 4 for the first time in months. Did they make sprint faster? cos fuck me I feel like I'm flying, I can't even control it. Maybe I'm too used too destiny now or something and its much slower but god damn...

playing Halo 4 for the first time in months. Did they make sprint faster? cos fuck me I feel like I'm flying, I can't even control it. Maybe I'm too used too destiny now or something and its much slower but god damn...

In the Turbo Update, they increased the overall speed by 10%, but that was a long time ago. I wanna say early 2013?

I never played Halo 4 after the turbo update. It's amazing jsut how little time I actually spent playing that game, and I'm a casual with 1000s on Reach

In the Turbo Update, they increased the overall speed by 10%, but that was a long time ago. I wanna say early 2013?

Mid 2013ish noob.

Date may not be final though. They don't want to pull an Ubisoft and announce the date prematurely and then have the game delayed.

So next week, what sounds like the better game to get at  release? Sunset Overdrive or AC Unity?

So next week, what sounds like the better game to get at release? Sunset Overdrive or AC Unity?

From what I've seen, I would choose Sunset Overdrive. IMO, the mechanics look more fun and I've never cared too much for the story in the Assassin's Creed games.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Same day your site opened noob.

Site had a soft launch on June 1st, Turbo update was June 3rd. Learn your history bro :nugget:

IF AND ONLY IF there is no Sprint in Halo 5 on Nov 10th, I will buy Premium.

Somebody can quote me if you want

There will be sprint and more. 

everyone gotta play mcc for the no sprint games

Surprise Twist: actually is faster movement speed

People will play whatever they want regardless of cause...

No, that isn't defending sprint...

Anti-downvote since you're obviously right. They've all but confirmed sprint. Those Quinn tweets were disheartening.

Anti-downvote since you're obviously right. They've all but confirmed sprint. Those Quinn tweets were disheartening.

Beyond Staff be  :salt:  that they are not getting my money

People will play whatever they want regardless of cause...

No, that isn't defending sprint...

I don't think I was saying anything remotely against sprint?  Just that it'll be in the game.

I'll probably play it if I can ever buy an xb1 since I really don't care about Sprint anymore.

Surprise Twist: actually is faster movement speed

extra surprise twist: you can wall jump.  Or ground pound since they showed that in the trailer