That's sick as hell. Imagine one specifically for Halo in-game?

I know, it could be like Gamebattles all on console. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

ESL hosted both the Gamescon and Pax showdowns 

Not to mention they just hosted a DOTA 2 100k tournament at Madison Square Garden.

• Upvote (+1) 1

ESL hosted both the Gamescon and Pax showdowns 

Cool, i never watch any of those things. And besides Halo, the only esports i watch is Street fighter and Marvel 3. Which i don't think esl has every had anything to do with. I could be wrong though.

Not to mention they just hosted a DOTA 2 100k tournament at Madison Square Garden.

Not to mention they hosted and co-hosted the previous two $250k CSGO Majors.

If the app is even half functional in the way it should be and involves Halo it's a big fucking deal.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Lol. He was probably like "why aren't my shots hitting anything?!!"

Hey 3sP I've seen you on a couple times, we should play some matches, me and Xorcist have been running it weekday nights.

I would but every time me and slim play him we win by a lot and he immediately demands we switch teams. If you can convince him to just take the losses on host and let us play together we are on most nights as well.

He also opens his room and boots us if worse players join so he can beat them on his host. It doesn't leave a good impression.

So I opened my Xbox one this morning to pre download MCC

GG Xbox one. Brand new Xbox broke.:

Damn, that sucks bro. At least you had a laugh about it. I'll be pissed if my Xbox does something like that when I order it in a few weeks. Sending it back via Amazon and getting a replacement would be a pain.

So I ordered a $50 xbl card from staples for $40 (thanks @Cyren) and I planned on using that towards my MCC purchase. Today I found out the code won't be emailed to me until November 5th. Now do I wait it out and use that towards MCC or do I spend another $65 now and get MCC so I can pre download?

If I wait, my broke college student bank account will only be -$55 and I'll have no money attached to my xbl account with the risk of not getting the email in time to pre download the game and the patch.

If I buy MCC now my broke college student bank account will be -$105 and I'll have $50 attached to my xbl account with the game all downloaded and ready to play at midnight on November 11th with no risks.

I'm leaning towards just getting the game now and having money in my xbl account since I'll use it eventually but I need some Beyond guidance!

Damn, that sucks bro. At least you had a laugh about it. I'll be pissed if my Xbox does something like that when I order it in a few weeks. Sending it back via Amazon and getting a replacement would be a pain,

You have to laugh. But thank God I got my xbone early and can get a new one before MCC. Got to wonder who let that thing get boxed though.

Just wait? Unless you got crazy slow internet that will be enough time to download it.

That's the logical decision. I guess Halo just makes me impatient lol

I would but every time me and slim play him we win by a lot and he immediately demands we switch teams. If you can convince him to just take the losses on host and let us play together we are on most nights as well.

He also opens his room and boots us if worse players join so he can beat them on his host. It doesn't leave a good impression.

Might be different when I'm with him idk, I'll talk to him

is there any special xbox deal going on now?

Not that I know of. If anything you can wait til black friday or some random group-on sale where its marked down about $30. I honestly think the Assassins creed bundle coming out is really worth. You get Black Flag which is an awesome game, the new Unity game which looks to be more the same of a typical AC but still a new next gen title, and the xbox for $400.

is there any special xbox deal going on now?

November 3rd -11th there is a special Holiday deal for $399 that comes with Assassins Creed Unity and Black Flag. 

So basically $520 worth of stuff for $120 cheaper.

Anyone know the Reach v7 weapon times?

Off the top of my head 2 minute snipers/powerups and 3 minute rockets are standard I think. 90 second for the Grenade Launcher (at least on Zealot) rings a bell too.

You have to laugh. But thank God I got my xbone early and can get a new one before MCC. Got to wonder who let that thing get boxed though.

Yeah, that's super weird. You should contact Xbox Support and try swindle some free XBL membership or something as compensation. 

Off the top of my head 2 minute snipers/powerups and 3 minute rockets are standard I think. 90 second for the Grenade Launcher (at least on Zealot) rings a bell too.

Grenade launcher is same as Snipe, every 2 minutes. Rest of your post is correct, though.

@@LimeSoda Snipe/GL comes up at 13:11, 11:11, 9:11 etc.

Rockets 12:11, 9:11 etc

Powerups 2 minutes from when it got picked up.

• Upvote (+1) 1