Lol Texas locals got the game. Might be able to play some games, hopefully

Edit: looks like everyone has this game on the forum lol

Lol Texas locals got the game. Might be able to play some games, hopefully

Assuming they'll have an account anymore but they can enjoy themselves lol.

Taunted, but at the same time I won't get a "This account has been permanently banned until 1/1/9999".

His reaction to all the posts that got created by his tweet pic and then a counter gif to Ninja's eyes? I don't know.

Can't wait for MCC, but I'm dreading when I'm gonna have to buy an Xbone. I already have a couple other payments this month so the money will be flying out the window. Hopefully, they'll come out with an MCC bundle Xbox.

Played some XBC tonight. Some dude joins and says he wants to try out some Halo 1 multiplayer for the first time.

Hes off host on 80 ping. He got only a couple kills each game. He quits out and says the grenades in this game are way too powerful. He spawned and died instantly so many times. And he hopes we are happy that we are good at the laggiest game hes ever seen.

November 11th cannot come soon enough. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Played some XBC tonight. Some dude joins and says he wants to try out some Halo 1 multiplayer for the first time.
 Hes off host on 80 ping. He got only a couple kills each game. He quits out and says the grenades in this game are way too powerful. He spawned and died instantly so many times. And he hopes we are happy that we are good at the laggiest game hes ever seen.
 November 11th cannot come soon enough. 

Lol. He was probably like "why aren't my shots hitting anything?!!"

Hey 3sP I've seen you on a couple times, we should play some matches, me and Xorcist have been running it weekday nights.

Lol, ive never heard of Esl. Thats great for the esports players competing in their events though.

ESL hosted both the Gamescon and Pax showdowns