Not if I set my game to friends only.

:kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :moa:  :moa:  :moa:  :kappa:  :kappa:

I even sent you a Beyond Represent... you have just broken my heart

www.twitch.tv/7emperistic report this guy he is viewer botting

who cares lol

edit: hes even streaming under halo4, hes not even competing with anyone lol

If 343i cares enough about the potential Halo has to become a good e-sport videogame like Riot does with LoL(at least 50%), that would make me very happy.

Those finals today were bananas...

www.twitch.tv/7emperistic report this guy he is viewer botting

dude is on my friend list....he avgs less than 10 viewers from what i've seen and one day he had like 700...I thought wow...good shit....then I went to the stream and it was only 3 ppl watching....

c'mon son

• Upvote (+1) 2

Botting viewers makes about as much sense as dislike botting YouTube videos. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Botting viewers makes about as much sense as dislike botting YouTube videos. 

Yet, Beyond bots video views and dislike bots to other channels. Even attacked poor small youtube channels...

:kappa:  using ilegal immigrants.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yet, Beyond bots video views and dislike bots to other channels. Even attacked poor small youtube channels...

:kappa:  using ilegal immigrants.

Well, yeah, but nobody knows we do it

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well, yeah, but nobody knows we do it

WE DO NOT FORGIVE, WE DO NOT FORGET. BOTS BOTS BOTS :maven:

I wish those "smaller Halo YT channel" would put the effort they did with that bs rumor into original Halo content though.4ysGPJH.png?1

Team beyond employs a small Malaysian sweatshop to farm WoW gold and dislike youtube videos ;)

Replace Malaysian with Moa and WoW with Runescape and the story is more legitimate

• Upvote (+1) 6

team beyond only cares about the compective side of halo. they think br and sniper should be the only weapons -.-

They hate on the casual community and dislike bot all of bobby wallaces videos.

• Upvote (+1) 3

team beyond only cares about the compective side of halo. they think br and sniper should be the only weapons -.-

They hate on the casual community and dislike bot all of bobby wallaces videos.

Here at TeamBeyond we have a set of core beliefs that any potential staff member must show their full support of

These are as follows:

• The casual community are to blame for Reach and Halo 4
  • The BR and Sniper are the only useful weapons
  • The Gungoose is going to ruin Halo 2 Anniversary 
  • Always bot Halo videos with less than 500 views
  • Make fun of new companies trying to come into competitive Halo, just cause. 
  • Never trust 343
  • Never, under any circumstances be caught playing Zombies
  • Listen to what Coach Mayne has to say, and take notes for future articles
  • Never, ever, ever be happy
  • Upvote (+1) 6

and for whatever reason if you think that post is serious, my dad works at Microsoft and will ban your account. :nugget:

Teambeyondnet is an international sweatshop organization that abuses young males(As young as 12) for below minimum wage. They have a near monopoly on community run Halo based websites, and run a large botnet that can be used to effectivly stop any competition. The only other communities that can survive these attacks are Waypoint and r/Halo because their servers are backed by major corporations. That is why Teambeyondnet sends staff members to those places to leech away their members and disrupt discussions of noncompetitive aspects of Halo. Teambeyondnet is also incolved in the trading of endangered birds known as Moas for exotic meat. Teambeyondnet is known for banning anyone who shows appreciation for ant noncompetitive aspects of the franchise. The occasional white knight of the community tries to stand up against the tyranny, but Teambeyondnet just dislikes their videos into the pit of the Composer. Together, we can stop Teambeyondnet. Keyboard warriors unite!

• Upvote (+1) 8

To go along with the post of user publicbussystem, we here at Team Beyond also look to have features of future Halo games removed such as the already very popular "GunGoose" introduced in Halo 2 anniversary, social playlists, and the entire Halo story and campaign itself. These reports have been confirmed by a source who shall remain unnamed, as he is currently forming the uprising of the Old Guard and has no time for questions or comments. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

To go along with the post of user publicbussystem, we here at Team Beyond also look to have features of future Halo games removed such as the already very popular "GunGoose" introduced in Halo 2 anniversary, social playlists, and the entire Halo story and campaign itself. These reports have been confirmed by a source who shall remain unnamed, as he is currently forming the uprising of the Old Guard and has no time for questions or comments. 

He's looking at the nude pics of 'Anniversary Arbiter'.

Man this is the stupidest question ever but I cannot figure out how to upload a picture from my computer onto here. I have 2 pictures in my media so I figured it out at one point

Man this is the stupidest question ever but I cannot figure out how to upload a picture from my computer onto here. I have 2 pictures in my media so I figured it out at one point

Just use something like Imgur.com

so we are redoing some of my house and I had to clean out my basement which used to be my cave to play halo, and I found my old coaches clipboard with the v7 weapon times on it I used at raleigh.

JKGBfBX.jpg

shoutout to OG coaches without apps =]

• Upvote (+1) 1