Hey now, don't rain on my parade!

Its okay, I just found out about it a week ago.  We can parade together.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really hoping for some cross-game achievement sets today! Something similar to Vidmaster. I miss when getting an achievement meant something.

What is this trend of websites (not BE, just in general) having massive font sizes? Is it just a lazy way to avoid designing a mobile site style?

Really hoping for some cross-game achievement sets today! Something similar to Vidmaster. I miss when getting an achievement meant something.

Unlock all achievements in H:CE to unlock Grunt Birthday armor effect in multiplayer. :kappa:

That room is a mess / clean it up lol

Thanks for the video

There is at least one comment on my room in every video haha thanks man. 

Had the opportunty to play Bloodbourne today. The game is great , sadly I wo't have a PS4 for quite some time...

Is an episode of Bomb Planted in the works for sometime this month since we know more and will continue to know more about MCC as the month progresses? I value the opinions of you guys and the guests y'all have and was just hoping to see an episode pop up sometime soon!

Is an episode of Bomb Planted in the works for sometime this month since we know more and will continue to know more about MCC as the month progresses? I value the opinions of you guys and the guests y'all have and was just hoping to see an episode pop up sometime soon!

I think @@CyReN said they were hopefully planning one for the 15th.

• Upvote (+1) 1