When people are at events or in a dev studio, they're in this "playing a game before release" high and think everything is great.

He didn't play the game. It was just a tour of the studio. He asked some of the developers about the matchmaking and they told him that system they have in place was going to be great. None this was his opinion.

You're not actually doing that, are you?

I'm a mobile user 99% of the time and it's just fine. I don't feel like I'm missing out on much at all. ???

I fear that MCC will just split the community even further

The community can be split for the time being if that makes sense simply because its all about keeping players for halo 5. Think of it as a lot of people wouldn't be playing at all if not for mcc.

The community can be split for the time being if that makes sense simply because its all about keeping players for halo 5. Think of it as a lot of people wouldn't be playing at all if not for mcc.

This. For a while now, people haven't been playing any Halo, at all. Even though the whole community will be split on playing the different Halo games on MCC, they'll all be playing Halo. Then, H5 Beta comes out and everyone playing MCC will have access to it so I don't see too much harm in short term segregation when hopefully H5 will be good and most people will move on to H5 come 2015.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's true. But how many people do you think will just stay on MCC if H5 isn't the greatest Halo ever developed? 

Had a dream last night that MCC was out but I was still in awe that it even existed. And then I woke up and realized that its actually happening. Pretty cool feeling.

Also, does anyone remember when GH3 was popular on youtube with Phenom Man and James Like Coulter and those guys 100% FCing those songs? I feel like that would have been hype to watch now on twitch

I've been wanting to say this for a while but I don't post much about halo on this forum anymore, even with the MCC hype. I just don't care to talk about it anymore and want to play. We are getting Halo 2 online again, I really have nothing to complain or suggest. And we are getting ranks. Everything I have been asking for years is coming. I never was on the forums until Halo started getting bad, and now I'm disappearing because its getting good. 

CE customs list?

If we do that, better split it by level of play lol.  Some people are just going to get stomped so bad

Why was the day-1 playlists thread removed? It's important enough to warrant it's own thread and not be merged in a MCC general discussion thread. Like the H2A map reveals, I rather that be in a separate discussion.

A lot of advanced warfare going on in the master chief collection thread over the playlists

@@EagleBurn We are keeping a lot of the MCC topics in the MCC thread.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@EagleBurn We are keeping a lot of the MCC topics in the MCC thread.

I agree with that, but not with big news like the playlists hopper, especially when there's a thread for ball throwing in H2A. The thread management for MCC is inconsistent is all and the playlist hopper is important enough to warrant its own thread

I fear that MCC will just split the community even further

With its level field of delivering game play, I am expecting MCC will demonstrate conclusively which game (1,2,3,4) presents the most popular game experience.

I agree with that, but not with big news like the playlists hopper, especially when there's a thread for ball throwing in H2A. The thread management for MCC is inconsistent is all and the playlist hopper is important enough to warrant its own thread

I said most MCC threads are being merged. Playlists are being heavily discussed.. Well pretty much the only thing discussed in the MCC thread at the moment so it does not warrant another thread.

I said most MCC threads are being merged. Playlists are being heavily discussed.. Well pretty much the only thing discussed in the MCC thread at the moment so it does not warrant another thread.

They are now, but the problem with merging discussions in one thread like that is when something else is announced, the playlists discussion will die out quickly. I rather it continue in its own thread.

They are now, but the problem with merging discussions in one thread like that is when something else is announced, the playlists discussion will die out quickly. I rather it continue in its own thread.

At that point you can make your own thread for it - but right now all that is being discussed is the playlist hoppers in the MCC thread.  It does not make sense to create an additional thread when you can just join in the discussion that is already taking place.

Last thing I am going to say about it, questioning moderation isnt something that is openly allowed here. I am sure if I posted a thread on r/halo everytime a Beyond post was removed my complaint would be removed, so next time if you have an issue message me via PM or another outlet.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No 2v2 playlist? That's it you gone fucked it up 343. I'm selling my xbox one and going too pc master race.

On a Srs note I'm loving the playlists my self :D