So... Forza horizon 2 is maybe the best racing/driving game of all time. It's almost TO much fun driving around with friends. And the zombie/king gametypes are extremely fun. 

i give it a 9.5/10. Favorite driving experience ever.

So... Forza horizon 2 is maybe the best racing/driving game of all time. It's almost TO much fun driving around with friends. And the zombie/king gametypes are extremely fun. 

Wow! Would you consider yourself a racing game fan? Because I have never been a fan but have almost always tried the new racing games because it's my best friends favorite genre. I thought Destiny would distract me for a month til November 11th but that failed, so I was planning on getting Shadow of Mordor but should I get Forza? 

the only part I truly enjoy about racing are the crashes, probably why I used to love playing burnout and twisted metal.

Wow! Would you consider yourself a racing game fan? Because I have never been a fan but have almost always tried the new racing games because it's my best friends favorite genre. I thought Destiny would distract me for a month til November 11th but that failed, so I was planning on getting Shadow of Mordor but should I get Forza? 

I hope you weren't one of those people that got all hyped up about a game that they should've known was going to be bad.

I'd suggest it to anyone looking for a good game to just kill time till MCC. It's a open world driving game game. The world you drive in is massive, endless roads of all sorts. And It takes no time or effort to build the credits needed to buy/tune a sick ride just for cruising the country side. So if you're not into the grind of racing nonstop just to build one car, you don't have to deal with that here. First hour i was rolling in a fully tuned car, doing online races and driving around the world. It's really the most fun i have probably ever had with a racing game. And i wouldnt call my self a racing game fan, but i play most of them for the same reason as you, best friend plays them all. If your friend plays games online, it's definitely one to pick up for playing together. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

OGRE 2 is still so nasty at H2 10 years later, was watching him play some FFA's tonight and he's still got one of the sickest shots. I hope he shuts all the disrespectful haters up in the MCC and shows these young'ins how it was done back in the day.

so... what do you guys think about my profile pic? its got some weird PC icons and junk on it but aside from that it kind of fits me, at least I think so anyway.

so... what do you guys think about my profile pic? its got some weird PC icons and junk on it but aside from that it kind of fits me, at least I think so anyway.

Almost as awesome as my new sig, ALMOST!

So, if you want to avoid being banned by me, change your profile pic a lot. It really fucks with me. 

Or even better don't have one

I seen it in the thread preview, came in just to say "Hey, you actually have a avatar"...

Better then nothing, haha.

yeah I couldn't ever use one because I was always either on my 360 or smartphone, I thought while I'm on my bro's laptop might as well do something useful.

you know it would've been much easier to find avatars if they would allow explicit images but w/e...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd suggest it to anyone looking for a good game to just kill time till MCC. It's a open world driving game game. The world you drive in is massive, endless roads of all sorts. And It takes no time or effort to build the credits needed to buy/tune a sick ride just for cruising the country side. So if you're not into the grind of racing nonstop just to build one car, you don't have to deal with that here. First hour i was rolling in a fully tuned car, doing online races and driving around the world. It's really the most fun i have probably ever had with a racing game. And i wouldnt call my self a racing game fan, but i play most of them for the same reason as you, best friend plays them all. If your friend plays games online, it's definitely one to pick up for playing together. 

Is it better than Horizon 1? I played that game for 30 minutes and than returned it. It felt way too cartoon-y for someone who enjoys forza 4 and 5.  

So, if you want to avoid being banned by me, change your profile pic a lot. It really fucks with me. 

The irony?

The irony?

Dude, it's been like 3 weeks, this pic is borderline ancient as it is. 

Dude, it's been like 3 weeks, this pic is borderline ancient as it is. 

You JUST changed your signature too. I hate you so much.

Is it better than Horizon 1? I played that game for 30 minutes and than returned it. It felt way too cartoon-y for someone who enjoys forza 4 and 5.  

It's still not as much a simulation racer like Forza 4-5, but it's definitely a better driving experience then Horizon 1. in my opinion its drastically improved over Horizon 1 in ever aspect.

If you're looking for the most realistic driving experience around classic world wide racetracks, That's not Horizon. But before Horizon 2, Forza 4 was by far my favorite racing game.

If anyone is planning on buying Horizon 2, make sure to buy it on Xbox one. It's a drastically different game then the 360 version. Different game engines and everything.

You JUST changed your signature too. I hate you so much.

And it ain't an Asian chick...

I feel a disturbance in the force 

I wish I had a pic, someone was suppose to make me one back on THC but I didn't get on for like 3 days and when I did it was no more. An I've always been pretty shit at artistry stuff.

Explains so much. :frankerz:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll be getting Forza Horizon 2 for free from my job when I get my Xbox One in November.  I'll be sure to add you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This one goes out to everyone who is pretty upset we didn't get news about Halo: CE or Halo 2 Classic this month as promised.

32B22C75-D394-4DB5-A934-A3C6088E7815_zps

Info is right around the corner- I can feel it!! Have an amazing Wednesday.

• Upvote (+1) 3