So as most know by now, I do not work, and just collect funds from the government for support to live... Well, i JUST found out, for the last 12 months my government has been giving me $76 a month less then they're suppose to. So monday when i did my annual funding report, they noticed it, and just refunded me $868...

That may not seem like much to some, but for me,  thats almost like getting paid double for a month of work you didnt work.

So fucking HYPED atm. Pissed that i was getting anal'd for $75 every month this year, but yeah.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So as most know by now, I do not work, and just collect funds from the government for support to live... Well, i JUST found out, for the last 12 months my government has been giving me $76 a month less then they're suppose to. So monday when i did my annual funding report, they noticed it, and just refunded me $868...

That may not seem like much to some, but for me,  thats almost like getting paid double for a month of work you didnt work.

So fucking HYPED atm. Pissed that i was getting anal'd for $75 every month this year, but yeah.

That's awesome, bro. That feeling when you get money you were owed but not expecting it is amazing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My mind is telling me to use it to pay my credit card balance to 0, buy a fridge full of food, and save the rest.

But my bodies telling me to by new games, a new monitor for my new pc, and things i won't mention on here...

Hmmmm, what to do... lol

I am completely unaware. Do you mind awareing me just for curiosity's sake?

I am completely unaware. Do you mind awareing me just for curiosity's sake?

Yeah. I suffer from extremely severe epilepsy. I have full tonic clonic (grand mal) seizures a few times every month. Normally in groups of 3. On average i spend about 6 days a month in the hospital. My seizures do quite the number on my body, And it wipes out most of my short term memory (Prior week or so before the seizures). It's something ive had almost my whole life. It's unsafe for me to work the majority of jobs where i live, and it's hard because the memory loss has a great effect on my ability to learn new things. I home schooled because of that.

So yeah, i just hang out and collect support from my Government. At least till a cure for epilepsy is discovered  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Yeah. I suffer from extremely severe epilepsy. I have full tonic clonic (grand mal) seizures a few times every month. Normally in groups of 3. On average i spend about 6 days a month in the hospital. My seizures do quite the number on my body, And it wipes out most of my short term memory (Prior week or so before the seizures). It's something ive had almost my whole life. It's unsafe for me to work the majority of jobs where i live, and it's hard because the memory loss has a great effect on my ability to learn new things. I home schooled because of that.

So yeah, i just hang out and collect support from my Government. At least till a cure for epilepsy is discovered  :kappa:

We all go through our own hell and deal with different demons but the old saying

"Better the devil you know than the devil you don't." 

will never ring truer. I'm very sorry you have to deal with that. I pray doctors come up clutch in your lifetime so that you can experience life without that fear. God bless. <3

• Upvote (+1) 1

With a sig like that?

My mind is telling me to use it to pay my credit card balance to 0, buy a fridge full of food, and save the rest.

But my bodies telling me to by new games, a new monitor for my new pc, and things i won't mention on here...

Hmmmm, what to do... lol

For sure the credit card balance. Paying Interest sucks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just played about an hour of Reach MLG playlist and falling in love with it all over again. Hands down the best Halo you can play on Xbox Live right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

With a sig like that?

LOL! Yeah, i actually attend ALL the biggest EDM festivals in Western Canada too, because i have all the free time i want.

I actually have no triggers for my seizures, which is part of the reason my condition is so bad. We don't know what to avoid doing to help my cause, and theres no warning signs. I could have a seizure mid way through this post. BOOM, just like that.

LOL! Yeah, i actually attend ALL the biggest EDM festivals in Western Canada too, because i have all the free time i want.

I actually have no triggers for my seizures, which is part of the reason my condition is so bad. We don't know what to avoid doing to help my cause, and theres no warning signs. I could have a seizure mid way through this post. BOOM, just like that.

My Ex had a form of epilepsy that didn't really have a trigger, it just came outta nowhere. It was a lot milder than yours though, I only ever witnessed it once, that shit was scary as hell just to see. I can't imagine what it's like having one. 

Is there a way to make the voice chat come through my TV* speakers on the Xbox one, like on the 360? Cause i can't find it ANYWHERE!

I believe you can if you go to the settings and then sound.

So all of grad school orientation stuff started. Holy shit yesterday was intense, they had 20 of the professors present their current research for about 25 minutes each. By the last guy I was brain dead.

I'm not entirely sure how Austria stands, but I do know my internet here is a hell of a lot better than back in Ohio, and way cheaper too.

A bit late but I thought I might inform you anyway. As far as I know only the bigger cities get fiber. Rural regions are f'ed with pretty bad speeds. You're right about the price though never have I heard that anyone pays less for unlimited than we do.

• Upvote (+1) 1

A bit late but I thought I might inform you anyway. As far as I know only the bigger cities get fiber. Rural regions are f'ed with pretty bad speeds. You're right about the price though never have I heard that anyone pays less for unlimited than we do.

You live in Austria too? Going to GamesCity in October in Wien?

I'm not too content with my ISP these days... I get 10down 2up with a 13ms ping, at 20 euro a month to UPC. Great price compared to Ohio, but still could be much better...

I work in care home where people have this type of thing but so bad they in a care home and it's un-cool as fuck. Hopefully it don't get that bad eh bro.

Is there a way to make the voice chat come through my TV* speakers on the Xbox one, like on the 360? Cause i can't find it ANYWHERE!

Nope.

Nope.

Yeah, That's so lame. I'm still a user of the Senn 555's through the TV and a Mic modded to them... But now i can't use that setup anymore. Guess im buying Astros...

Yeah, That's so lame. I'm still a user of the Senn 555's through the TV and a Mic modded to them... But now i can't use that setup anymore. Guess im buying Astros...

Those new Halo astros look sick.

Might be worth the money to get the newest version.

I'm going to be looking around for what I want right before MCC drops as I need a Xbox One and everything else

Shit man, I can't even imagine how inconvenient that must be. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Games With Gold noobs are out in force.  Rumble Pit is like an All You Can Eat Buffet right meow. nom nom nom

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did they turn the Reach population counter off on purpose? Every playlist says zero.

I also I forgot how slow you have to shoot with any kind of bloom.