Well, here's my latest Halo Metal track. A cover of Earth City from Halo 2. Shout out to @@Gaard for suggesting it. Really fun one to do. 

I bust a nut in the last minute.

That was the part I was hoping you nailed, and damn did you deliver.

Edit: Just listened again, the whole thing is fucking incredible. 

Can you do a version where you reduce the levels of the drums + bass slightly? It's honestly incredible how it is now but it's a lot of sound through my headphones. 

I bust a nut in the last minute.

That was the part I was hoping you nailed, and damn did you deliver.

Edit: Just listened again, the whole thing is fucking incredible. 

Can you do a version where you reduce the levels of the drums + bass slightly? It's honestly incredible how it is now but it's a lot of sound through my headphones. 

Thanks man!, and yeah, i always end up doing the bass an drums too loud, EVERY TIME. I'm still not used to recording metal (Second metal track I've recorded in a very  very long time, the first was the other cover lol). Doing a a few Halo tracks and getting a friend to mix them a little. 

Does anyone else have Veteran's Day plans that are getting in the way of MCC play time? Apparently former President George W. Bush is gonna be on my campus for a meet and greet type deal. Might go and get my photo taken with him... but MCC. :(

Does anyone else have Veteran's Day plans that are getting in the way of MCC play time? Apparently former President George W. Bush is gonna be on my campus for a meet and greet type deal. Might go and get my photo taken with him... but MCC. :(

MCC will be there the next day, the former president won't.

Apparently former President George W. Bush is gonna be on my campus for a meet and greet type deal. Might go and get my photo taken with him

why? 

MCC will be there the next day, the former president won't.

Obviously a little sarcasm. I'm definitely going to see him.

why?

1) I'm definitely attending the thing that UTexas is putting on. Not everyday you get to see a President (former or current) speak to a public audience in person.

2) Again, I'd be a nut to pass the opportunity to shake hands with the man who used to be the leader of the free world. Easy choice for me. Just a bit of sarcasm in my post.

EDIT: If you're asking why he's going to be at my school, it's probably because he is a Texan native. I believe he was here last year on Veteran's Day, too. Not really sure what you're asking 'why' to.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks man!, and yeah, i always end up doing the bass an drums too loud, EVERY TIME. I'm still not used to recording metal (Second metal track I've recorded in a very  very long time, the first was the other cover lol). Doing a a few Halo tracks and getting a friend to mix them a little. 

Cool man well let me know post-mixing whats going on. Still some amazing technical ability with the guitar right there.

I don't have a twitter account, and I don't have much interest in creating one, but I do really want to ask Quinn something.  Would someone do me a favor, and request a setting that automatically ends KotH and Oddball games when it becomes mathematically impossible to win?  I'm so tired of that anticlimatic, dud of an ending to those gametypes.  I don't feel like it would be that hard to make, and I'm pretty sure everyone would appreciate it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't have a twitter account, and I don't have much interest in creating one, but I do really want to ask Quinn something. Would someone do me a favor, and request a setting that automatically ends KotH and Oddball games when it becomes mathematically impossible to win? I'm so tired of that anticlimatic, dud of an ending to those gametypes. I don't feel like it would be that hard to make, and I'm pretty sure everyone would appreciate it.

This would be amazing, and I've never even considered this as an option. Competitively, it's just kind of awkward. As for matchmaking purposes, it gets more games in. I don't see a downside to this.

Is there anyone who up and by chance plays a bit of Umvc3, and would like to come play?

Been suffering some insomnia of late. I think its my new seizure meds... So yeah, im up gaming. I have Reach & H2 xbc as well...

if you need someone to mix tracks i know a thing or two about it1554352_10201202693463473_1733390336_n.j

Cool man well let me know post-mixing whats going on. Still some amazing technical ability with the guitar right there.

I'm not actually that good on the guitar, there is some clever editing in there ;) EXPOSED

I don't have a twitter account, and I don't have much interest in creating one, but I do really want to ask Quinn something.  Would someone do me a favor, and request a setting that automatically ends KotH and Oddball games when it becomes mathematically impossible to win?  I'm so tired of that anticlimatic, dud of an ending to those gametypes.  I don't feel like it would be that hard to make, and I'm pretty sure everyone would appreciate it.

I understand where you are coming from but at the same time...

it's that sting.

tumblr_laarurdUu51qzrudv.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1