Okay smart ass tell me what else too play that ain't on console

Herthstone, CS:GO, Civ 5, ARMA 3, Company of Heroes 2, Euro Truck Simulator 2 (No seriously) 

A good enough reason for me too not get into pc gaming is so I don't turn into one of these pc fags

Don't worry, you have to suffer from some form of small penis syndrome but you start boasting about how much ram you have. 

Cripple fight?

mcdil4.jpg

Have had Tesco internet in the past as well which is embarrassing. On the bright side fibre was just installed in my area :weback:

Eurgh, they refuse to install fiber near me, my only choice would be to move, which is not happening. 

you know what, maybe PC gaming isn't for you after all

A good enough reason for me too not get into pc gaming is so I don't turn into one of these pc kids

6ePLujL.png

@@NahDudeFkThat

• Upvote (+1) 1

Feeling like the only one who likes destiny around here

I'm a fan of it - I sent this tweet out last night:

Shit it literally addicting.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was like 10 ranks ahead of you then I took one day off due too work then you past me.. Fuck this work life. Moving too my parents and signing on.

That's how you do it!

I got dota 2 and LoL and just can't get into them at all. This pc shit ain't for me

Here is the thing about LoL and Dota, you can't try playing those alone or you will hate those games. You also need to dedicate a day or two (especially for Dota) about watching videos and finding guides to learn the basics. Even with that you will stick suck because so much of those games is about experience. If you ever want to try Dota 2 again you can hit me up and we can play together.

There is a new game called Hack and Slash that is a really interesting puzzle game.

I'm a fan of it - I sent this tweet out last night:

Shit it literally addicting.

Have you played Diablo or Borderlands? Because the loot system is shit compared to those games.

Have you played Diablo or Borderlands? Because the loot system is shit compared to those games.

I haven't played Borderlands in so long.

Destiny isn't a bad game. Some folks just had a ton of expectations it didn't live up to for them, which I can understand.

And here's me, In England, In a non fibre area, having to put up with copper cable 15mpbs shite. 

Screw you all

3757854161.png

Cry me a river. I've lagged ON MY OWN HOST before. It doesn't get any more embarrassing than that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

3757854161.png

Cry me a river. I've lagged ON MY OWN HOST before. It doesn't get any more embarrassing than that.

How do you even? I wouldn't even be able to even. LITERALLY.

How do you even? I wouldn't even be able to even. LITERALLY.

I KNOW. I was speechless the first time, now it's just "Oh". Dedi's can't come soon enough for Halo.

I KNOW. I was speechless the first time, now it's just "Oh". Dedi's can't come soon enough for Halo.

I hope you are aware that dedicated servers won't fix all of your problems.

I hope you are aware that dedicated servers won't fix all of your problems.

Yeah, I know. But it will be a lot more tolerable than now.

3757854161.png

Where the fuck you live man? Mexico? Venezuela? Colombia? Holy shit.

Just to fuck a bit with you, the majority of the mexicans in Mexico have better internet. And to even fuck more around so I can get banned, do you lift bruh? Haha just joking (I luv u secretly)

On a serious note, I've had that internet speed before in my home-country. Eventually, you get used to it. But I agree that ded servers will help everyone around, just a bit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Where the fuck you live man? Mexico? Venezuela? Colombia? Holy shit.

Just to fuck a bit with you, the majority of the mexicans in Mexico have better internet. And to even fuck more around so I can get banned, do you lift bruh? Haha just joking (I luv u secretly)

On a serious note, I've had that internet speed before in my home-country. Eventually, you get used to it. But I agree that ded servers will help everyone around, just a bit.

I live in England, my area doesn't have fibre, still on that fucking copper wiring which is garbage.

And yes, I do lift. ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Destiny absolutely sucks.

Okay bruh,

That's your opinion and I don't care about your opinion.

Okay bruh,

So in my opinion, you care about my opinion.