Note im not CODs biggest fan, but

You can't be running around and making pushes in CoD. The kill times are too quick for that. 

There's no power ups/weapons on the map so what reason do I have to push other than time running out in a game of SnD?

Yeah, but CoD has no team shot.. Halo 4 is garbage so there's not much of an argument there. Might as well compare to CoD to Viva Piñata.

Thats shitty H3 philosophy, team shots and pushes is not what makes a good FPS. To most CE/older arena FPS fans, this is what they hate most about H3.

You arent going to move in snd until the timer runs out? Good luck with that. Same most apply to CS then? CTF? Hardpoint?

• Upvote (+1) 3

^ lol. I got in a lobby with both them yesterday and couldn't help but make a joke about them working on h2a, but they still dont have the h2 map packs...

Note im not CODs biggest fan, but

Thats shitty H3 philosophy, team shots and pushes is not what makes a good FPS. To most CE/older arena FPS fans, this is what they hate most about H3.

You arent going to move in snd until the timer runs out? Good luck with that. Same most apply to CS then? CTF? Hardpoint?

Never said that, but team shot > no team shot

CS has what CoD doesn't.

CS has what CoD doesn't.

Not necessarily. Halo: CE did pretty well without it. I recommend you try it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not necessarily. Halo: CE did pretty well without it. I recommend you try it.

But it still has that option of team shooting which is important.

^ lol. I got in a lobby with both them yesterday and couldn't help but make a joke about them working on h2a, but they still dont have the h2 map packs...

Man I can't wait to play some halo with you guys again, all of those customs. I'm going to be so rusty as I haven't played or even owned an xbox since like last summer. I can't wait!

• Upvote (+1) 3

CS has what CoD doesn't.

There is nothing really stopping teamshot in CoD aside from the fact that players don't want to be all bunched up in one area.

Man I can't wait to play some halo with you guys again, all of those customs. I'm going to be so rusty as I haven't played or even owned an xbox since like last summer. I can't wait!

I feel like I haven't seen you around since the MLG forum days haha - welcome back Revo!

But it still has that option of team shooting which is important.

I'd rather have the ability to make plays on my own, provided I have the skill to pull it off, which is impossible in the "teamshot" Halo's.  CoD's problem isn't that you can make plays by yourself, its how easy it is to do.

I don't like this notion that requiring teamwork to get kills is good.  That just means the individual is powerless.  Teamwork will come naturally in every game.  It shouldn't be forced on the player.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'd rather have the ability to make plays on my own, provided I have the skill to pull it off, which is impossible in the "teamshot" Halo's.  CoD's problem isn't that you can make plays by yourself, its how easy it is to do.

I don't like this notion that requiring teamwork to get kills is good.  That just means the individual is powerless.  Teamwork will come naturally in every game.  It shouldn't be forced on the player.  

hmmm..

So when are you going to come screw around in shadowrun pubs with me?

hmmm..

So when are you going to come screw around in shadowrun pubs with me?

Send me a message when you see me on, and I'll switch and play with you.  Just remember it'll either have to be a weekend, or you'll have to stay up mad late.  I forgot what time zone you're in though.  If its east, its a 6 hour difference.

When MCC comes out I'm gonna need to find some players to play with, i haven't played since Halo 3. Any takers? Preferably Age 20+

Still nothing new on Halo. So boring.

Game developers finish games about 2 months in advance, which is about the time we have left till it's released. I bet they are playing Halo 2 and Halo 1 every single day at the office, in fact i bet they are playing Rite Now! 

:maven:

I'd rather have the ability to make plays on my own, provided I have the skill to pull it off, which is impossible in the "teamshot" Halo's. CoD's problem isn't that you can make plays by yourself, its how easy it is to do.

I don't like this notion that requiring teamwork to get kills is good. That just means the individual is powerless. Teamwork will come naturally in every game. It shouldn't be forced on the player.

Yeah and I never said being able to make plays on your own is a bad thing. But adding in the fact that you can team shot adds depth to the skill gap and game play. I'd say having both is better than having one or the other.

There is nothing really stopping teamshot in CoD aside from the fact that players don't want to be all bunched up in one area.

You can spread out and team shot. It's just not that viable of a strategy when the kill time is so fast. You're better off setting up and watching separate choke points.

Game developers finish games about 2 months in advance, which is about the time we have left till it's released. I bet they are playing Halo 2 and Halo 1 every single day at the office, in fact i bet they are playing Rite Now! 

:maven:

Well let me in on it then! I wanna watch!

I spend just short of a grand on a PC, and this is what I'm doing...