That's not even funny.

Don't be so :salt:  My country always sucks in the WC anyway.

That's not even funny.

It was the first time, not the next 1,000,000 times after [insert team] goes out of [insert competition] at an early stage

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wel, i know that i often merge together 2 posts if they are made one after another

Aight thanks for the response. Well I'll try copy and pasting more often for yuh then. Less work for yuh. That's the only reason why I was asking.

That's just cruel....

And arguably true. At least Superman64 didn't have a negative effect on video games and/or an entire genre.

So the entire FaZe Red roster was released. The players have made it clear they aren't teaming together anymore. But it didn't stop the Sudds from trying to get involved lmfao. 

It might have a negative effect but blops 2 shits on most recent halo games honestly

Yeah and that's thanks to CoDs negative effects lol

Well today I got on Halo 2 on Xlink Kai. First time I have played Halo in months, and first time I played a video game by myself in like a month. I was bad, but I had fun. The button glitches are so hard lol I was never good at them to begin with but now after being used to bumper jumper trying to do them is rough. 

Well today I got on Halo 2 on Xlink Kai. First time I have played Halo in months, and first time I played a video game by myself in like a month. I was bad, but I had fun. The button glitches are so hard lol I was never good at them to begin with but now after being used to bumper jumper trying to do them is rough.

Really? I played H2 on connect recently and was honestly surprised that after 7 years without playing H2, I could still double shot consistently. Some of my friends who never played H2 thought BXR was bullshit. One even said it reminded him of the boltshot.

However I couldn't remember all the super bounces and I can't get out of turf anymore :( :( :(.

Really? I played H2 on connect recently and was honestly surprised that after 7 years without playing H2, I could still double shot consistently. Some of my friends who never played H2 thought BXR was bullshit. One even said it reminded him of the boltshot.

However I couldn't remember all the super bounces and I can't get out of turf anymore :( :( :(.

I'm like the exact opposite lol I remember a lot of the bounces and glitches. I can double shot consistently, just not accurately haha. 

I also play on a 32 inch Samsung now, so I suck

Yeah and that's thanks to CoDs negative effects lol

not h3. And arguably had more fun with it than nbns reach

Anyone know how to make Gifs?

It depends on the source. If you just want to Gif a YouTube there are plenty of website that can do it. 

It depends on the source. If you just want to Gif a YouTube there are plenty of website that can do it. 

Thanks

So mister monopoli just beat his own world record on legendary by three minutes and 58 seconds. It's not letting me post my screenshot of it. :( 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So the entire FaZe Red roster was released. The players have made it clear they aren't teaming together anymore. But it didn't stop the Sudds from trying to get involved lmfao. 

Ha, FaZe Suddoth 1 and FaZe Suddoth 2

I cringed. 

It might have a negative effect but blops 2 shits on most recent halo games honestly

Competitive support? Yes.

Gameplay? Still CoD.