I was dying haha. That feature alone will make some awesome content.

was probably the funniest thing I've seen in-game in a long time. 

i really hope the pvp is good. virtually everything else looks legit. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've been watching Ninja play Destiny for a few hours and it is really gowing on me. Maybe not going to be the best competitive/tournament experience,  but it looks like a game I could see myself playing a lot of(especially co-op).

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've been watching Ninja play Destiny for a few hours and it is really gowing on me. Maybe not going to be the best competitive/tournament experience,  but it looks like a game I could see myself playing a lot of(especially co-op).

What are you doing with your life man. SMASH GLOBAL TOURNAMENT BETA NAOW:

http://www.twitch.tv/Nintendo

• Upvote (+1) 2

You better be getting it

I'll try babee

Seriously going to have budget if I'm going to get it.  That's at least 500 dollars right there to get the system, the game, and some XBL to tide me over for a few months.  

That's like a winter cycle right there nomsayin bro?  Damn....

It'd be more awesome for them if they didn't lose all rights to the IP, but yea from a pure pride standpoint it'd be cool.

Destiny looks ok. Looks like Halo 4: CoD Edition in a lot of ways. Abilities, sprint, long kill times... now with ADS! meh.

Hey cT, are you still involved with MLG in any way?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I watched a bit of him playing, it looks cool. I signed up for the alpha invites, hopefully I get one.

What are you doing with your life man. SMASH GLOBAL TOURNAMENT BETA NAOW:

http://www.twitch.tv/Nintendo

No chairs for the competitors? What

Wow. When it went to sudden death, I tried to type something in the chat for the first time, so I had to log in, got a log-in error, then by the time I came back it was over LOL

• Upvote (+1) 1

For Destiny I'm probably going to stay away from pvp for a while. It seems like I would want to break a controller playing that. But everything else looks fun to play. 

145k just the presentation! Holy shit!

Beyond, we gonna have Smash?

Hit an average of 230k people on both Twitch and Nintendo's streams.

Hit an average of 230k people on both Twitch and Nintendo's streams.

Imo, it seems that this is just the beginning for a bright future for smash. What do you think?

Imo, it seems that this is just the beginning for a bright future for smash. What do you think?

Well Sakurai said he was really impressed with the tournament and may want to become involved in more. Plus wifi in the new game, EVO coming soon and a big announcement coming at MLG, I think there is incredible potential.  

Anybody else worried about this supposedly new ranking system they're creating for H2? It seems they won't be using the old Elo system it used back in the day.

We could end up with CSR v2.....

Anybody else worried about this supposedly new ranking system they're creating for H2? It seems they won't be using the old Elo system it used back in the day.

We could end up with CSR v2.....

I would be if I didn't know Josh Menke was the one designing it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

If Bungie allows you to buy more dance moves in Destiny as micro transactions I would for sure be in favor and could see myself spending some money.  

Did you see Ninja's rave party?

I'm sold. 

Shut up and take my money, that is fucking gold.

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT

Did you see Ninja's rave party?

I'm sold. 

Shut up and take my money, that is fucking gold.

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT

Yeah that was pure comedy. I'm not sure why people are ripping the game apart though, especially based off of an alpha. It looks amazing from everything I've seen. I guess people were just hoping for the next Halo, which Destiny isn't even trying to be. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah that was pure comedy. I'm not sure why people are ripping the game apart though, especially based off of an alpha. It looks amazing from everything I've seen. I guess people were just hoping for the next Halo, which Destiny isn't even trying to be. 

Agreed.

I honestly love how pvp is looking.

• Upvote (+1) 2