Honestly, the day of E3 should be like that movie "The Purge". Except it is a 12 hour period in which any forum activity won't be banned. 

It's a nice idea but it would be ruined by perm banned community members coming back just to see how far they could push it. Can't exactly stop members registering around one of the biggest Halo news events of the year either ;<

Honestly, the day of E3 should be like that movie "The Purge". Except it is a 12 hour period in which any forum activity won't be banned. 

If that includes staff i'm all for it, muhahahaha

• Upvote (+1) 1

I kinda went off...

That snipe at 0.50 on ep2 was so dirty.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No need for that, and sorry that I read the one tweet that was posted here and didn't go on twitter to look up their whole conversation that day. If we work this out, I'm sure we can still be friends.

No hard feelings, I'm sorry.

Love you

• Upvote (+1) 1

Huh...T2 is still alive nice to know. Man is obsessed with LoL lately I hear from talking to Mrs V in twitch chats.

1) Lock all the current forums

2) Create Official E3 thread

3) Allow any and everything in the E3 thread

4) When E3 finishes, unlock other forums and delete E3 thread. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

That would be the equivalent of a message though.

btw is that a Marai Nikki pic? Can't see it too well because I'm on mobile :(

An official E3 thread should be created, but it shouldn't be deleted and the other forums should definitely not be locked. I want to talk about the other games and announcements in General Discussion. This is how it should go

1. Create an official E3 thread in Halo General Discussion

2. Lets say H2A is announced for 2014, Halo 5 for 2015, and more info on the Halo TV show

3. Create a thread for each announcement, so we'll have a H2A, Halo 5, and Halo TV show thread

4. Let the E3 thread die off naturally, no need to lock it

• Upvote (+1) 1

An official E3 thread should be created, but it shouldn't be deleted and the other forums should definitely not be locked. I want to talk about the other games and announcements in General Discussion. This is how it should go

2. Lets say H2A is announced for 2014, Halo 5 for 2015, and more info on the Halo TV show

3. Create a thread for each announcement, so we'll have a H2A, Halo 5, and Halo TV show thread

I agree, would probably be better to spread the topics out along multiple threads instead of having pure chaos in just 1 thread.

That would be the equivalent of a message though.

btw is that a Marai Nikki pic? Can't see it too well because I'm on mobile :(

Yeah. Yuno with an axe. 

Seeing as how we already have a halo 5/H2A discussion thread I'm not sure if an E3 thread would be too necessary, if so then mergers await :)

Seeing as how we already have a halo 5/H2A discussion thread I'm not sure if an E3 thread would be too necessary, if so then mergers await :)

Having one thread for the entirety of H2A talk is just silly. A trailer or announcement warrants a new thread.

Having one thread for the entirety of H2A talk is just silly. A trailer or announcement warrants a new thread.

Agreed here. Obviously people will want to discuss anything/everything about the trailer, trying to limit this to one topic will be a mess. We'll probably discuss this closer to the date, we want things to go as smooth as possible for E3.

All we don't need is threads like "What I thought about E3" by like 50 people.

• Upvote (+1) 6