O.O

Sounds like a huge ass mission. Never played that game before, so I didn't really understand any. :P

It's beyond difficult. Just finally finished it. It was the most fulfilling achievement I've ever done. I need a vacation and I want a patch I can wear everywhere so people can know I got this achievement. 

I didn't think this was worthy of a thread, so i thought I'd share this new (as far as i know) melee launch to a ninja that I got in matchmaking. It's a pretty beast clip.

WTF lol. That was amazing.

Site numbers are great today, love panel events. Forums are popping too, thanks again for all the support!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Anyone remember when Rainbow six was at MLG :)

I wish they brought another one out, keep that FPS alive

Site numbers are great today, love panel events. Forums are popping too, thanks again for all the support!

Thanks for having a site that's on the up and up and free of drama.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Thanks for having a site that's on the up and up and free of drama.

visited thc today didnt bother to sign in , but it is a complete ghost town over there and not the good kind from halo 3 

visited thc today didnt bother to sign in , but it is a complete ghost town over there and not the good kind from halo 3 

I didn't think Ghost Town was a good thing.

After my Astros arrive (finally bought a set after 4 years), I'm going to attempt to do a fairly lengthy video about Halo 4 FFA loadout suggestions (for Infinity settings, or any FFA variant that allows custom loadouts) as well as general FFA tips, in light of the upcoming tournament. For those curious why I, of all people, should be making a video like this... I did place in the Top 16 at the MLG Columbus FFA in '09 and during Halo 3's life, LoneWolves was my playlist of choice for selling 50s. On my second account (I believe this one, actually), my record to get a 50 was 146 wins, 3 losses. Of those 146 wins, only about 7 were 2nd and 3rd place. I'm not saying I'm Pistola or anything, but I know my way around FFA... at least in Halo 3. :P

Just curious as to what people would be interested in having me talk about/seeing and if anyone has some stellar FFA gameplay (yourself, a pro's, a friend's, Infinity or Throwdown) that I could use for visual aids. You'll get credit if it's used. Thanks guys.

The map had a lot of potential, just had too much clutter and cracks that annoyed me. If they cut out the fat of the map it would be a lot better IMO.

Thank god for the pit, although its a remake now we have another good ctf/slayer map to play!

If extraction is on the pit I'm killing myself.