To be honest I think that had a lot to do with halo 4 being rushed than anything.

I also like the pokemon card layout, I just think it's nice to sit there in the lobby and compare and contrast eachother, I mean sure it's not nearly as significant as ranks or statistics but I think it's a fun little addition that really emphasizes character customization.

But the comparing and contrasting can still exist without the trading cards. Just let me click on their name and pull up a window featuring stats and the character model like the other games.

The only thing the trading cards accomplished was making players' names annoying to read.

• Upvote (+1) 1

But the comparing and contrasting can still exist without the trading cards. Just let me click on their name and pull up a window featuring stats and the character model like the other games.

The only thing the trading cards accomplished was making players' names annoying to read.

Doing that with each and every player would take too long and it's not too significant of a piece of information for me to click on each and every players profile, I take great pride in how sexy my Spartan looks and I want everyone to see that and without making it right there in front of you I would doubt anyone would notice or care, I know what I'm saying is a little silly but nonetheless I enjoyed it.

Doing that with each and every player would take too long and it's not too significant of a piece of information for me to click on each and every players profile, I take great pride in how sexy my Spartan looks and I want everyone to see that and without making it right there in front of you I would doubt anyone would notice or care, I know what I'm saying is a little silly but nonetheless I enjoyed it.

I totally get what you're saying. I'm the queen of customization in every game that you can. Did you even have to click the gamertags to see player models in Reach? I feel like just highlighting then brought up a sidepanel. Idk, I've always looked through people's player cards in the pregame lobby, but I'm sure I'm in the minority.

I totally get what you're saying. I'm the queen of customization in every game that you can. Did you even have to click the gamertags to see player models in Reach? I feel like just highlighting then brought up a sidepanel. Idk, I've always looked through people's player cards in the pregame lobby, but I'm sure I'm in the minority.

Yeah I do that too to an extent, I don't when playing grifball or infection because that don't mean squat but I do in a more competitive setting like TTD or proving grounds as it is now called, and even when I do it I'm much too focused on their stats to even really pay attention to their Spartans so its never really been all that much of a factor for me until 4, in 3 I didn't care about my looks too much at all and with reach it was moreso because you could see your spartan in SP (easily one of the coolest things they've ever done in halo SP IMO) but with 4 I've noticed how obsessive I've been when it comes to how my Spartan looks, I like orange and blue so that has always remained but I remember changing my appearance multiple times and trying out multiple different armors and such, I guess I'm kind of a sissy :)

I just lightly tapped the back of my head with my knuckle and hit like the sweet spot or something. It made a loud sound and now I’m dizzy. Probably just concussed myself. This is both scary and hilarious.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just lightly tapped the back of my head with my knuckle and hit like the sweet spot or something. It made a loud sound and now I’m dizzy. Probably just concussed myself. This is both scary and hilarious.

69db3e571d238efc270f6a8e946372bd1c33d1ed

Sorry, misfired.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'd be quite surprised if 343 didn't have a fairly sizeable internal QA team. Contractors are usually brought in to augment an existing QA team, either when extra manpower is needed or to fill specific needs (localisation testing for example).

Microsoft Games has a test lab, but most of the time I've seen it referenced it's been in relation to focus groups made up of members of the public; they play the games and leave their feedback while the devs/QA staff keep to a hand-off approach until the testers have left their feedback after the session.

Basically: I wouldn't be surprised if the players they've hired aren't full time employees with career advancement opportunities within 343 Industries.

Samox has started a Kickstarter for the next episode of the Smash Bros Documentary. The next episode will be a feature length film and staring Armada and Dr. PP. Last time Samox had to quit his job and went deep into debt. Let's see if we can stop that from happening this time. Please donate and spread the word if possible! https://www.kickstar...brothers-armada

EDIT: Also, any chance Beyond could tweet it out @@Saucey or @@CyReN? Samox did come to the forums to answer questions about the doc a while back.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Weird. So I recently got brain surgery so of course through recovery my nerve endings have to heal around the incision site.

So for like 3 weeks, whenever I touched my head or caught a draft and shiver, my body would go into sensory overload and just fuck my shit up. So if I shivered or something I would just start freaking out because I would start like convulsing until I gently patted my head. Hats became my best friend.

Weird. So I recently got brain surgery so of course through recovery my nerve endings have to heal around the incision site.

So for like 3 weeks, whenever I touched my head or caught a draft and shiver, my body would go into sensory overload and just fuck my shit up. So if I shivered or something I would just start freaking out because I would start like convulsing until I gently patted my head. Hats became my best friend.

I wondered why you changed your pic...

btw what exactly happened in the events prior? I mean what exactly lead to you needing brain surgery to begin with?

I wondered why you changed your pic...

btw what exactly happened in the events prior? I mean what exactly lead to you needing brain surgery to begin with?

My avatar actually isn't related, I just had a lot of fun playing Stick of Truth. Lmao. It does make sense though now that I look at it.

I had a cancerous brain tumor.

My avatar actually isn't related, I just had a lot of fun playing Stick of Truth. Lmao. It does make sense though now that I look at it.

I had a cancerous brain tumor.

I was wondering why I haven't seen ya on the forums as much. Did it go well?

I was wondering why I haven't seen ya on the forums as much. Did it go well?

Yeah, that coupled with the fact that there's not shit to talk about in the only game I care about. Lol. But yeah it went well. Finally feeling like myself again. Still getting used to looking like Skrillex though. Beanies have become my best friend.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah, that coupled with the fact that there's not shit to talk about in the only game I care about.

Dude, you missed TONS of stuff. Like a whole lot. The other week, 343 did another playlists rotation in Halo 4. Rumor on the streets is that they'll add new challenges soon. Everyone is trying to guess what they are.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Dude, you missed TONS of stuff. Like a whole lot. The other week, 343 did another playlists rotation in Halo 4. Rumor on the streets is that they'll add new challenges soon. Everyone is trying to guess what they are.

Yo, they also removed Throwdown.

I can't wait to play Shotgun loadout Ninja Assassin Infinity CTF with concussion rifle ordinance. When I get my 50 in it, maybe Halo Waypoint will mention me in their next blog post.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I can't wait to play Shotgun loadout Ninja Assassin Infinity CTF with concussion rifle ordinance. When I get my 50 in it, maybe Halo Waypoint will mention me in their next blog post.

#Top200

Yeah, that coupled with the fact that there's not shit to talk about in the only game I care about. Lol. But yeah it went well. Finally feeling like myself again. Still getting used to looking like Skrillex though. Beanies have become my best friend.

Glad to hear everything went well!

We back? 

Not if you keep tweeting about CoD. Seriously is there one competitive Halo person who isn't constantly tweeting about CoD drama? Because if so I will follow them immediately. I don't give a shit about that game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not if you keep tweeting about CoD. Seriously is there one competitive Halo person who isn't constantly tweeting about CoD drama? Because if so I will follow them immediately. I don't give a shit about that game.

lol Sorry. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's good to have competition, it keeps you on your toes and makes you want to improve.

It's good to have competition, it keeps you on your toes and makes you want to improve.

If only 343i could see that...

Hi..

...Well, I make jokes about COD, does that count?

This is what I said on THC about Beyond.... That backfired