If H2A is a good remake it'll take a LOT to make me move onto H5.

If they do their jobs right, H5 should be better.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

So Squad DLC is actually really enjoyable (except anything on Shatter or fucking heavies where everyone is in a vehicle or has a rocket launcher). It's a shame they wont just make DLC free and keep the playlist though. I'm burnt out on Reach and the DLC playlists would be a reasonable Halo fix until the next game. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If they do their jobs right, H5 should be better.  :kappa:

This.

As much as I would love a true H2A remake, I honestly think if H5 is everything we have been asking for since about '07, it can overtake CoD and compete with CS:Go, Starcraft II, LoL, and Dota 2 in the Esports scene.

This.

As much as I would love a true H2A remake, I honestly think if H5 is everything we have been asking for since about '07, it can overtake CoD and compete with CS:Go, Starcraft II, LoL, and Dota 2 in the Esports scene.

AHA.

Good one.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Taking over League... LMAO. We should focus on trying to take over Osu! first. Not wait for manna from heaven given by our deity 343.

Finally, it's the show we deserved.

I was on board from the beginning, to be honest.  I loved how it felt like a tv interpretation of a serialized comic.  But I do understand some of the issues people might have had with it, and I think it's gotten ridiculously better with every episode.

I'm not sure, but I think they might be taking a break after this episode/this might have been the season finale.  If not, the finale is undoubtedly coming soon.  I think I now understand why Guardians of the Galaxy is in between Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron.  Marvel's Earth needs a break after all the stuff that happened recently, and Guardians is going to be light years away from all that.

It would have felt like too much if Winter Soldier were directly before Avengers.

that's why they'll make it a bad remake :kappa:

H2A is interesting because theirs no way of knowing exactly what direction they'll take.

They could decide to make H2A SP only sort of like they did with CEA, however I doubt it would have a strong enough SP to be successful on it's own so I doubt they'll bother going that route.

They may also decide to put a halo 5 beta in it, however I doubt it would do them much good since it would likely just slow halo 5's production down a little thus making halo 5 have less quality which may just hurt them in the long run, it would likely increase sells somewhat for H2A and it may generate a little more hype for halo 5 but at the same time wouldn't really do too much.

They could also just make it like halo 2 but with slight alterations (graphics mainly) which I think would works wonders in convincing 360 owners to buy XB1's while also giving them a good chunk of cash, however the risk of splitting the population (meaning more people not buying halo 5 and so on) is real and unless they decide to make halo 5 more like H2A (which may take a lot of effort on their end) I'm not so sure they would want to go that route.

Another odd possibility is that they split 343i into 2 (kinda like how they did with COD) and make one side SP focused and the other MP, that may sound odd but.halo does have a strong SP and MP audience so if they did that right it may end up being successful. In this H2A would be MP and H5 would be SP abd in the future it would mean H3A would be the MP and H6 would be the SP, weird but possible.

I guess we'll just have to wait til E3 to see exactly what they're doing :)

I was on board from the beginning, to be honest.  I loved how it felt like a tv interpretation of a serialized comic.  But I do understand some of the issues people might have had with it, and I think it's gotten ridiculously better with every episode.

I'm not sure, but I think they might be taking a break after this episode/this might have been the season finale.  If not, the finale is undoubtedly coming soon.  I think I now understand why Guardians of the Galaxy is in between Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron.  Marvel's Earth needs a break after all the stuff that happened recently, and Guardians is going to be light years away from all that.

It would have felt like too much if Winter Soldier were directly before Avengers.

I think there is like 3 or 4 more episodes this season.

Can we embed webm files?

If someone can post a example I could probably find a auto embed if wanted.

If someone can post a example I could probably find a auto embed if wanted.

Is this what you mean by example?

http://120hz.net/showthread.php?3115-SUCCESS-Web-based-120fps-video-in-REAL-TIME!&p=26061&viewfull=1#post26061

And for anyone who doesn't know what a webm file is, it's basically a premium gif with considerably faster load times and sound.

Example - http://a.pomf.se/jtpypr.webm