So I played this dude YouTube LEGIQN on h3 MM and after a game him and his boy Jahova had choice words to myself and one of my friends. So we did what the only logical thing is to do, 2v2 MLG TS on Gaurdian. We ended up losing and the kid refuses to play a Bo3 (they won by 2 kills last minute and I was sure we would take them in a series).

So like 3 days later I see Ghandi tweet this kid Legion and guess what, it's the same kid. So I peep his YouTube page only to see this, our 2v2 gameplay, with 55k views.

Now the kid was good don't get me wrong, but who the hell is this kid? Since I have seen ghandi and Maven chat with him a lot and iv been around the scene since H2 USA MLG days and I have never heard of this kid. Just wondering if anyone else here has and why the fuck he has so many viewers/ eFame. I assumed he was a CoD kid with his sub and view numbers however I'm starting to think he was an OG halo player.

I was kinda butt hurt at first but the fact that 55,000 people watched me lose in 2v2 in like 4 days of posting it kinda also tickles my pickle.

All I took from this is you like to say kid a lot.

Not to be mean or anything :)

I suffer from that habbit.

Tends to agrivate people, which really isnt my intention. 

I suffer from that habbit.

Tends to agrivate people, which really isnt my intention.

Let's play reach sometime.

This will be the last time I talk about THC on this forum and the people that were associated with them (Moa, RyanW, Andy, U4ixxx,, Proto, Doju etc)

I was gonna say "what I get no shout out and I was one of the oldest members on THC(with the most rep I might add and yes I know rep means fuck all, but still)", but then I notice the "etc" and I thought "he DIDN'T forget about me :) ".

Is that your back yard?

pssBWiv.png

The same guy who claims the competitive Halo community is "elitist" makes these comments on Greenskull's stream when he tried Ghosts on Xbox One for the first time. The fucking irony...

• Upvote (+1) 6

Haha you are right I do, I'll work on that. I typed that as if I was explaining it to someone in person so that explains a lot.

What I am getting for this is this guy just happens to be Friends with Ghandi/Maven. I'm assuming for H1 days.

The same guy who claims the competitive Halo community is "elitist" makes these comments on Greenskull's stream when he tried Ghosts on Xbox One for the first time. The fucking irony...

You know that Greenskull has the same views right? He went all out on twitter on the competitive community for not liking Infinity, basically saying that we need to adapt. The guy also sucks up to 343 so much that it's just weird. People like that in his chat isn't surprising.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You know that Greenskull has the same views right? He went all out on twitter on the competitive community for not liking Infinity, basically saying that wee need to adapt. The guy also sucks up to 343 so much that it's just weird. People like that in his chat isn't surprising.

He also got onto the weapon tuning thing at 343, and didnt know how many stk the BR was.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Equipment, similar to a Bubble Shield but instead of shielding the bubble's occupants it cloaks them with Active Camo, should be called what?

Camo Sphere

Drop Camo

Camo Bubble

???

• Downvote (-1) 1

Equipment, similar to a Bubble Shield but instead of shielding the bubble's occupants it cloaks them with Active Camo, should be called what?

Camo Sphere

Drop Camo

Camo Bubble

???

Cone of Shame. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

pssBWiv.png

Reiku was the first IP banned member on our site.

• Upvote (+1) 4