The top 10 most sold games for November in US, judging by the list it's basically another sad day to be a gamer. New consoles and all with some new games etc and yet it's still the same boring franchises at the top, when will most of todays gamers actually be willing to try a new game for once in their life.

www.nintendoeverything.com/november-2013-npd-top-10-best-selling-games-in-the-u-s/

1. Call of Duty: Ghosts

2. Battlefield 4

3. Assassins Creed IV. Black Flag

4. Madden NFL 25

5. Grand Theft Auto V

6. NBA 2K14

7. Skylanders Swap Force

8. Just Dance 2014

9. Disney Infinity

10. Fifa 14

when will most of todays gamers actually be willing to try a new game for once in their life.

When the competition stops trying to clone the most popular series instead of competing with it.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Killzone: Shadow Fall is a lot of fun in MP. Really refreshing to play something new.

You like it?  I personally thought it was awful 

There is a reason why we have all these franchise titles

Its expensive to make games as well as a huge financial risk for those involved

Downloaded Unity 3d for game dev and got the e-book "Beginning 3D Game Development with Unity 4." Figured its something productive to do over break. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You like it?  I personally thought it was awful 

Well, I've never played a KZ game before, so I can't judge it against any of the previous ones. Even though its standard ADS + Sprint, it was nice to play a new series for once. I thought the maps weren't too bad, and the hardest thing was adjusting to the longer killtimes than CoD/BF, as that's what I'm used to in terms of military-esque shooters. I will say there are a fair number of bullshit things in it, like the flying support drones, but as a whole I've enjoyed what I played.

It also may be due to the fact I drop 40+ kills a game in it :P

Popped in Gears of War Judgment out of pure boredom and holy fudge there's a lot of playlists in it, versus mode alone is well over 30 playlists.

The top 10 most sold games for November in US, judging by the list it's basically another sad day to be a gamer. New consoles and all with some new games etc and yet it's still the same boring franchises at the top, when will most of todays gamers actually be willing to try a new game for once in their life.

www.nintendoeverything.com/november-2013-npd-top-10-best-selling-games-in-the-u-s/

When the competition stops trying to clone the most popular series instead of competing with it.

Which is why you constantly see me here promoting Shadowrun and Monday Night Combat. The only game that can arguably be more difficult on console other than shadowrun is Halo CE. Although it's round based like CS and has some magic/halo elements to it, it's a completely fresh experience. The only way this can turn a player off to me is that it's too hard of a game.

Monday Night Combat on the other hand isn't quite as difficult, but is still one of the best shooters on 360 in terms of individual skill gaps and team skill gaps. It's impossible to explain just how much it entails. Again, it looks like TF2, but plays nothing like it, despite the similarities in classes. Every class has such a niche roll but is so incredibly versatile that you can handle just about any situation.

It's such a shame that people keep complaining about CoD, Killzone, BF and Halo. You keep spending $60 on rehashed games, where $15 gets you two of the most in depth shooters on 360. 

Which is why you constantly see me here promoting Shadowrun and Monday Night Combat. The only game that can arguably be more difficult on console other than shadowrun is Halo CE. Although it's round based like CS and has some magic/halo elements to it, it's a completely fresh experience. The only way this can turn a player off to me is that it's too hard of a game.

Monday Night Combat on the other hand isn't quite as difficult, but is still one of the best shooters on 360 in terms of individual skill gaps and team skill gaps. It's impossible to explain just how much it entails. Again, it looks like TF2, but plays nothing like it, despite the similarities in classes. Every class has such a niche roll but is so incredibly versatile that you can handle just about any situation.

It's such a shame that people keep complaining about CoD, Killzone, BF and Halo. You keep spending $60 on rehashed games, where $15 gets you two of the most in depth shooters on 360. 

What's your GT? I finally want to start getting into MNC.

What's your GT? I finally want to start getting into MNC.

Teapot Yo.

It's honestly one of the better times to play. Occasionally we have an all veteran lobby, but within the last month we've seen a good 15- 20 new faces who are able to hang in the game, but not exactly hold their weight or excel.

These new players as well as old players don't exactly come from a long line of shooters or competitive experience. It's really only a handful. So some players to me are only considered skill because of their experience and knowledge within the game. That's why I keep trying to bring over halo players who understand the concept of playing for the objective or for the team. Some of the most experienced players in MNC have no concept of that.

Bravo tweeted that next weeks bulletin is a Q & A with Frankie... oh boy

[bravo] Halo4Life asks, "I've been begging for a Medal Madness playlists! When will we get it?"

[Frankie] We are listening to feedback very hard and we're proud to say you'll get just that in March!

[bravo] What is the development process in making these decisions for Halo 4?

[Frankie] Well we knew the demands for a Big Team SWAT playlists were in the dozens, so it was hard to decide if we should add that or a DLC playlists. So we decided to do neither and have each open only for two weeks.

[bravo] The biggest question in the community right now is 'What's the next community map release?'. Can you give us insight on that?

[Frankie] We're preparing and even longer multi-paragraph Q&A with the maker of the next one now. Scrolling past all of it will now take an extra second or two.

• Upvote (+1) 2

New updates for the site.

12/13 Update:

• Members on mobile icon added
  • Alphabetical users online
  • Imgur links now image embed
  • Ad spaces reworked
  • Full inbox notifier
  • Users Online/Offline icons
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Damn, going through old game cases/wallpapers and listening to the Halo 2 soundtrack is making me nostalgic as hell. I really don't think anything can beat what Halo CE - 3 accomplished.

Maybe that's overstating it, but honestly, those games were really something different than anything else of its time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh my Ubisoft has scrapped the entire Rainbow 6: Patriots production and is starting all over. Money well spent.