It's weird to know that there will be more tournaments and larger participation for Halo CE this upcoming year compared to Halo 4.

Wow... That's not even trash talk, it's just mindless yelling. Trash talk is supposed to disrupt the other team, not make them smile because you're making an ass of yourself. The loudmouth there was doing it wrong lol.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm still in disbelief that a guy can literally screech like that. I thought my ears were bleeding after hearing that.

Played against Legit today in H3 and I KILLED HIM! Next stop MLG! :kappa:

What is this? 2008?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm still in disbelief that a guy can literally screech like that. I thought my ears were bleeding after hearing that.

Never mind your ears, what about his vocal cords at 0:22!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I miss the days of Walshy's trash talk. His interviews were always pure gold. The "it was like taking candy from a baby moment" became such a famous moment instantly. I'll never forget watching it live and the reactions on the forums afterward.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I miss the days of Walshy's trash talk. His interviews were always pure gold. The "it was like taking candy from a baby moment" became such a famous moment instantly. I'll never forget watching it live and the reactions on the forums afterward.

I was there.  It was awesome :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

So is gandhi's halo 3 event dead?

I don't think passes are on sale yet. I think it's increasingly doubtful that it will get the minimum 32 teams because of all the Halo pros switching to CoD, but I think it's still a possibility. 

So is gandhi's halo 3 event dead?

Have not heard much from UGC since the announcement, I think we are waiting on the website to go up so people can purchase passes?