I only use Adblock for Youtube. At first, I understood why they needed ads since the site is free, but ever since they added 1 minute ads for 15 second videos, I was done. The Google+ integration makes it even easier to use adblock now.

I only use Adblock for Youtube. At first, I understood why they needed ads since the site is free, but ever since they added 1 minute ads for 15 second videos, I was done. The Google+ integration makes it even easier to use adblock now.

Google+ has a use? What is this Witchcraft .

• Upvote (+1) 1

Alright guys now listen up!

Today is Jeff Steitzers (and my) birthday. Damn right son!

That is all.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That is all.

Happy b-day. :)  :Halo:

That is all.

The_b990f7_622400.jpg

Happy birthday!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Which implies they gave it a shot. He's acting as if there goals were to bring back arena and it was clearly the opposite. 

I don't get what about that statement implies that they even tried. It's more of a nice way to say "we ignored it." The first part of the tweet was about Halo in general, not just the most recent iteration.

• Upvote (+1) 2

haha, I get tweets all the time asking to make a #2, will be a lot easier now since everyone is gone!  :Ghosts:  :Ghosts:

Some of your older videos used to be funny as hell man. I wish you put out more content like that still.  Of course this is just my opinion though.

idk how they thought that the other halo games held a quake arena tradition

How does Halo CE not feel like a slowed down console based quake? The biggest of the comparisons could be between CE and quake.

He doesn't literially mean copy and paste from Quake, just the idea of a Arena Shooter like Quake is played. That's what I took from it.

I could be wrong.

How does Halo CE not feel like a slowed down console based quake? The biggest of the comparisons could be between CE and quake.

Im mainly talking h2-present

besides those game having weapon pickups there really isn't anything similar.  Quake doesn't have setups or anything like those games play like