Even though they aren't new, Dirt 2 and 3 were both amazing racing games as well

I still wanna play Dirt 3. Dirt 2 was awesome and is one of m favourite racing games, but the lack of customization is hurtin. Is it better in Dirt 3?

I got an Xbox One today, and despite downloading the update and apps extremely quickly, games themselves really don't hurry. Trying to get my digital upgrade for Ghosts and it's on 8% after over an hour.

Is it normal for games to take forever to download and install?

I just saw this on twitter.

Xbox One seems to be pretty slow compared to its competitor.

http://kotaku.com/installing-xbox-one-games-takes-way-too-long-1471191836?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Twitter&utm_source=Kotaku_Twitter&utm_medium=Socialflow

Not sure if over-pretentious of me to say, or I like you guys enough now...but I finally turned off my Adblock for you, bbcakes. 

WE LIKE YOU TOO  :ghost:

That's a pretty huge difference in time.

Yeah it is. The only thing is they don't say what ps4 time they're using or do they and I just missed it?

Either way whatever ps4 one they're using it's nothing it's still a lot faster than the Xbox Ones times. With both consoles having small HDDs and games that take a lot of memory where you're going to be deleting games all the time I think this is something that someone who's purchasing a console should look into.

What Halo pros didn't make the switch to CoD/LoL or anything else? I'm looking for a list of people who seem to not give a fuck anymore.

I don't use adblocker. I'd rather support the sites I'm using.

So here is the thing. A lot of the sites I use are sites that host Dubs of Animes that are only legally streamed in sub. So load up the video with adblock off on the official site and have it play in mute in Jap so that they get the ad revenue. 

However, I enable adblock on the dub site because I refuse to put money into the pockets of someone who is illegally hosting something even if I am benefiting. This way I support the official release with ad revenue, even thought they don't have the dub, and I deny ad revenue to the illegal hosting site. 

Also, adblock blocks most pop-ups better than the majority of built in pop-up blockers. So it is almost required for surfing sites you don't know. 

Thanks for the support guys, we did our best to try and blend in the ads on the homepage so they aren't so intrusive. There won't be any popups or noise ads on the site too.

We are also working on getting the mobile ads corrected so they don't bleed over the page for those that browse on the forums.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ray how much does BE make of ads in a month? I not long started doing them on my blog and this month I've done $79.89. That's through My likes.  You can PM/skype me the answer just cos I'm super curious. :3

Thanks for the support guys, we did our best to try and blend in the ads on the homepage so they aren't so intrusive. There won't be any popups or noise ads on the site too.

We are also working on getting the mobile ads corrected so they don't bleed over the page for those that browse on the forums.

Thank you for all your guys hard work, and for not having noise ads.  :goat:

edit: never mind, im stupid... I see what you're talking about now.

Ray how much does BE make of ads in a month? I not long started doing them on my blog and this month I've done $79.89. That's through My likes.  You can PM/skype me the answer just cos I'm super curious. :3

Somewhere between $1 and a billion.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I was always more interested in multiplayer than single player or story based games. That said I barely played half life while putting in the majority of my time on TF2 until I shifted my xbox and dug a ring into it. I really wish that game was supported more on 360, but despite that, the depth was enough to keep me going. I'm not quite sure what the other poster's issues were prior to being F2P and hats galore.

How well did you know the 360 community? I guess there were still teams and what not, and some of the better players ended up giving Monday Night Combat a shot, considering how similar they look visually. Even the classes are similar, but the gameplay is 100% different. A self proclaimed "top spy" in TF2 came over and was one of the best assassins in MNC. He was 12 or 13 at the time, couldn't accurately shoot a single weapon in the game, but became the best at a class that didn't involve gun skill. I teamed with him for a bit and he was the most unorthadox assassin i've ever seen.

I was going to link you to a stream but I guess they just got offline. Do you have any interest in giving MNC a shot?

I sort of knew the 360 community, namely through the various blogs that existed, as the community was fairly decentralized. I hopped on sometime in 09', and did various things for various people. Got into a few competitive things, but eventually too many people were leaving to even have a competitive league. From then on I just played pub matches with a group of guys I know.

I will definitely give MNC a chance.

Anyone want to come play against me and my friends in some 4v4 customs on Halo Reach. We need a full party of 4 to go against. We're pretty solid so come prepared for that.

my tags philosopherrr

Somewhere between $1 and a billion.

Next gen adverts.

We're going to be putting microtransactions into the forums too. Only $4.99 to use the DLC Smiley pack.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Next gen adverts.

We're going to be putting microtransactions into the forums too. Only $4.99 to use the DLC Smiley pack.

Thanks for disabling adblock! We will now be activating next generation Popups and Malware, plz support

• Upvote (+1) 1