I feel like it has to be malware for the most part, I dont imagine it would be a very easy task to Social Engineer hack Paypal, Twitch, Twitter, youtube, and multiple email accounts.

Im really surprised these guys dont have 2 step security on all of their accounts, I mean shit Nadeshot almost had 1 million subscribers and the guy deleted all of his videos. 

Or have separate emails for different things. I mean Shit, i have 4 active email addresses at the moment. 

I got an Xbox One today, and despite downloading the update and apps extremely quickly, games themselves really don't hurry. Trying to get my digital upgrade for Ghosts and it's on 8% after over an hour.

Is it normal for games to take forever to download and install?

I got an Xbox One today, and despite downloading the update and apps extremely quickly, games themselves really don't hurry. Trying to get my digital upgrade for Ghosts and it's on 8% after over an hour.

Depends on your speed, Ghosts is around 40 GB though I think. :/

Depends on your speed, Ghosts is around 40 GB though I think. :/

Speed is good. I've got BT Infinity, it can max out at around 70 down when nothing else is sharing the bandwidth. Which is why I'm confused - a few months ago I downloaded approximately 10GB of DLC for Mass Effect 3 in little over half an hour, so even 40GB shouldn't be a big deal.

I'm wondering if it's perhaps slower than expected due to installing the game at the same time and installing enough of it within the first 50% to allow for it to be played before the download is finished.

Speed is good. I've got BT Infinity, it can max out at around 70 down when nothing else is sharing the bandwidth. Which is why I'm confused - a few months ago I downloaded approximately 10GB of DLC for Mass Effect 3 in little over half an hour, so even 40GB shouldn't be a big deal.

I'm wondering if it's perhaps slower than expected due to installing the game at the same time and installing enough of it within the first 50% to allow for it to be played before the download is finished.

Yeah, that could be it, sounds feasible.

I'm dreading the Xbox One game downloads when I pick up the console...

3129425000.png

Something you should note is that if games have an update, the on-screen percentage for a game doesn't account for it. While Xbox One games are painfully slow to install, game updates are probably what's making it appear slow. 

Not sure if over-pretentious of me to say, or I like you guys enough now...but I finally turned off my Adblock for you, bbcakes. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I haven't seen it listed since H3 went free and Ninja left for COD. 

ZDMXHG0.png

Only one guy streaming in the Halo 4 category, and he's playing Halo 3. Heh. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not sure if over-pretentious of me to say, or I like you guys enough now...but I finally turned off my Adblock for you, bbcakes. 

It was those guilt trip pictures, right? ;)

2abc42a6397cadb246a3f30fbc99b854.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

Something you should note is that if games have an update, the on-screen percentage for a game doesn't account for it. While Xbox One games are painfully slow to install, game updates are probably what's making it appear slow. 

Since breaking 20% it's been picking up speed, so this could account for the initial slowness.

Finished Ryse at my friends house. What a terrible game.

I've seen such varies opinions on this game. It sucks, it's ok, it's underrated... But haven't heard much as to why people feel the way they do.

Could you clarify why I shouldn't purchase it?

It was those guilt trip pictures, right? ;)

2abc42a6397cadb246a3f30fbc99b854.png

I just joined the movement too! The ads here aren't so bad. At least they're not invasive like Last.fm's. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just joined the movement too! The ads here aren't so bad. At least they're not invasive like Last.fm's. 

a84_a11.jpg

I've seen such varies opinions on this game. It sucks, it's ok, it's underrated... But haven't heard much as to why people feel the way they do.

Could you clarify why I shouldn't purchase it?

It's incredibly repetitive. It gets to the point where it feels like a chore to play after about an hour. The combo system is limited and you can't unlock new combat moves or anything like that. There are several quicktime events, and there really aren't many different enemy types. The story was interesting, but didn't really payoff in the end. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's incredibly repetitive. It gets to the point where it feels like a chore to play after about an hour. The combo system is limited and you can't unlock new combat moves or anything like that. There are several quicktime events, and there really aren't many different enemy types. The story was interesting, but didn't really payoff in the end. 

Interesting.. thank you for providing some insight on it. 

Interesting.. thank you for providing some insight on it. 

Np. The first couple of hours with the game are pretty good, but you learn that's really all the game has to offer. Not enough depth. Starts to feel like a grind after the beginning.

Why are there so many microtransactions for Xbox One games?