That game and community went to shit when it became free. The fanbase jokes about it, but TF2 is a hat selling simulator now and that's a real problem, but no one takes it seriously because "hats are so lol hilarious". Even before that, it was an okay game. I still like it because it shows that non-CoD like FPS's can be great, but I'm not a fan of the route TF2 took after launch.

I still wonder what would have happened if TF2 on the 360 had actually worked out , namely if it hadn't been packaged with the rest of the Orange Box. People still play it, despite having nothing more than the content it launched with, a handful of bug fixes, and the class limit patch (which is regarded as the double edged sword that killed hope for more content) . The lack of unlocks actually makes the game a lot better in most cases, and despite the few maps (2Fort, Dustbowl, and Hydro are too shitty to take seriously, so its really just Well, Granary, and Gravel Pit.), the gameplay still feels varied, personal, and somehow the PC metagame can still be translated to the Xbox version.

I still wonder what would have happened if TF2 on the 360 had actually worked out , namely if it hadn't been packaged with the rest of the Orange Box. People still play it, despite having nothing more than the content it launched with, a handful of bug fixes, and the class limit patch (which is regarded as the double edged sword that killed hope for more content) . The lack of unlocks actually makes the game a lot better in most cases, and despite the few maps (2Fort, Dustbowl, and Hydro are too shitty to take seriously, so its really just Well, Granary, and Gravel Pit.), the gameplay still feels varied, personal, and somehow the PC metagame can still be translated to the Xbox version.

I was always more interested in multiplayer than single player or story based games. That said I barely played half life while putting in the majority of my time on TF2 until I shifted my xbox and dug a ring into it. I really wish that game was supported more on 360, but despite that, the depth was enough to keep me going. I'm not quite sure what the other poster's issues were prior to being F2P and hats galore.

How well did you know the 360 community? I guess there were still teams and what not, and some of the better players ended up giving Monday Night Combat a shot, considering how similar they look visually. Even the classes are similar, but the gameplay is 100% different. A self proclaimed "top spy" in TF2 came over and was one of the best assassins in MNC. He was 12 or 13 at the time, couldn't accurately shoot a single weapon in the game, but became the best at a class that didn't involve gun skill. I teamed with him for a bit and he was the most unorthadox assassin i've ever seen.

I was going to link you to a stream but I guess they just got offline. Do you have any interest in giving MNC a shot?

What games did you get? are there any that would be worth playing?

Edit: Not Ghost :kappa:

Got BF4, Ryse, and Killer Instinct 

Does anyone know why Ogre2 isn't doing something similar to Walshy and TSquared in the sense that they turned gaming into a career after they retired?

I know he's going to school but I look at guys like Fwiz who got great jobs simply because ex-pros have a lot to offer.

I know he technically still plays but he's definitely not in his prime anymore. 

Meanwhile on the MLG stream:

759712b5eb3bc4688d18e6772652cae2.png

YES!!!

It's weird knowing that someone somewhere had probably bought a SR-130

Really?  That's just turrible.

I heard Zumba Fitness and Zoo Tycoon are pretty sick.  :kappa:

Zoo Tycoon is actually going down surprisingly well lol

God Guilty Gear is so much fun. Such an interesting fighting game and so much stuff to do for each character. Each character is like a complete different beast with the exception of maybe 2-3 chars

Edit: I just noticed Time gate studios (it's like 10 minutes away from me) is closed. No sign or anything for their studio.

Oh well, fear was a scary game at least

Zoo Tycoon is actually going down surprisingly well lol

Wanna team for the EGL Tycoon squad?

Always felt lucky that my first Xbox 360 from 2005 made it all the way till today. Now that my capture card is coming, I realize I need an HDMI port on the back or have to find some component RCA to HDMI converter -_-

I forgot how dated these things were.

I've had like 6 360's :/

That's how it usually goes. My brother was never into video games until Black Ops II. I never understood it, but regardless he didn't like it enough to get his own xbox. I ended up buying him one and I've had to return that POS 3 times in the last year.

Can't wait for next gen... to be exactly the same.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nice job on the homepage, please update your extreme car audio site next.  It burns my eyes.

wha.png

Yeah, we need some new pics of Sauceys Doris II and Moas Boop

Was watching Nadeshot stream Ghosts and I couldn't tell if he was playing the Xbox One or Xbox 360 version until the game ended. 

Next-gen engine, with that fish AI.