How the fuck do people tolerate Halo 3 anymore?  I just played a game because I felt like giving it a try again.  I play slayer on Blackout.  First life, I spawn bottom lift, lift up for the BR and grab it, see a guy S2.  I scope in just to ensure red reticule, and proceed to dump SEVEN shots into him while he gleefully runs to safety.  What a fucking joke of a game.  The rest of the game was an AR beatdowns festival while I scavenged for a BR.  Not at all fun.  I don't get it.  How do people tolerate having their shots not count?  Its infuriating.

well number 1, you should only go into MLG. Number 2, half the games or more in my experience since playing again are on a pretty good connection. It's just more difficult to aim the BR in Halo 3 than everything besides CE even on LAN. This in conjunction with a a bad connection leads to angry people.

For me, I know I will get down voted, but I would much rather put 7 shots on an enemy and him and everyone else in the game besides the host be able to get away more easily than someone be able to sprint away. I think the maps and movement are incredibly horrible in reach but it does feel pretty nice and easy shooting the dmr in that game. 

The problem with just playing reach is that there are no ranks, so it's not usually a good game at all if you go in with a couple friends, it's an annihilation. 

What are some new 360 games that aren't coming to the One? I can only think of Batman

That South Park game, I think.

Anyone interested in watching some low-mid skilled Monday Night Combat private matches, CoD 4 Semi-pro and Shadowrun Veteran xShammas is streaming.

You can learn a lot from watching him, he's definitely one of the best players in the game on sniper and tank. However, the lobby overall isn't as skilled so it won't be as organized or exciting (in my opinion) of a game.

http://www.twitch.tv/ShammasTV

Yeah but I mean he needs more experience against KDJ calibur players. Also Zoso put the Moon in losers bracket and then Moon beat him in Losers finals which was another epic match. Top 3 were Marths

Exactly. Wow, wish I was there for that. Nice to see several Marths at the top

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spec Ops: The Line was pretty good

I picked this game up for 20 bucks the other day based partly on your recommendation (and having seen it mentioned a few other times as an overlooked gem of a game), and I finally started playing it today.  I got to Chapter 7 of 13 in one session, so I'm digging it.  The gameplay is pretty standard 3rd person shooter stuff, but it's done well and I have no complaints.  The scenery, however, is friggin awesome.  There's something about a sandstorm-ravaged mega city that really captures my imagination.  And the story and cutscenes are really good so far.  It's short, but it's very good, and I can't wait to finish it tomorrow.

What was the matter with TF2?

That game and community went to shit when it became free. The fanbase jokes about it, but TF2 is a hat selling simulator now and that's a real problem, but no one takes it seriously because "hats are so lol hilarious". Even before that, it was an okay game. I still like it because it shows that non-CoD like FPS's can be great, but I'm not a fan of the route TF2 took after launch.

I picked this game up for 20 bucks the other day based partly on your recommendation (and having seen it mentioned a few other times as an overlooked gem of a game), and I finally started playing it today.  I got to Chapter 7 of 13 in one session, so I'm digging it.  The gameplay is pretty standard 3rd person shooter stuff, but it's done well and I have no complaints.  The scenery, however, is friggin awesome.  There's something about a sandstorm-ravaged mega city that really captures my imagination.  And the story and cutscenes are really good so far.  It's short, but it's very good, and I can't wait to finish it tomorrow.

Glad you are liking it. Yeah, the scenery and story are probably the best parts of the game. The end of the game is pretty crazy too. I really enjoyed it.

I wanna an Xboxone but all the games seem meh.. I just want to play with the new controller and mess with the dash. :3

I wanna an Xboxone but all the games seem meh.. I just want to play with the new controller and mess with the dash. :3

I want those PC drivers.

Web cam suggestions? I was looking at this one. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003M2YT96

Also going to get an el gato capture card. Always had to borrow one and finally have my own, even if I'm late and next gen has built in streaming. I'm looking forward to capturing n64 lol.

got an xbox one - pretty fucking awesome so far

What games did you get? are there any that would be worth playing?

Edit: Not Ghost :kappa:

What games did you get? are there any that would be worth playing?

Edit: Not Ghost :kappa:

I heard Zumba Fitness and Zoo Tycoon are pretty sick.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I heard Zumba Fitness and Zoo Tycoon are pretty sick.  :kappa:

If custom exhibits were in like they were in the original, Zoo Tycoon would by my Game of the Year.

Even though they aren't new, Dirt 2 and 3 were both amazing racing games as well