do meeee and Beyond Entertainment

tFVkV2h.jpg

I'm not sure if Beyond has a gamertag or not, but I thought it would look cool to just have Beyond Entertainment on it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

heard ogres team went potatoes

Yep. BtH really didn't practice all that much so I don't think anyone expected much from them.

Alright I just got home from Northeastern Smash attack. The event was amazing! We had 98 entrants!!! We had to play a ton of pools to then make a 64 person bracket! I got put in the Moon's pool, I ended up coming in 2nd (he annihilated me) but I had 2 real close matches. So in WBR1 I play this guy whos using Fox (I use Peach) and he just shines the crap out of me and owns me. I play an epic match in the losers bracket and win, and then I play another Fox and I get owned again. Tough losses because I would have done much better against some other characters but I still had a blast.

I played friendlies with some real good players, I almost beat YCZ6 one game. The Moon vs KDJ in the finals was sick. Overall, great experience. The event ran so late because of how many people showed up but I could care less.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Alright I just got home from Northeastern Smash attack. The event was amazing! We had 98 entrants!!! We had to play a ton of pools to then make a 64 person bracket! I got put in the Moon's pool, I ended up coming in 2nd (he annihilated me) but I had 2 real close matches. So in WBR1 I play this guy whos using Fox (I use Peach) and he just shines the crap out of me and owns me. I play an epic match in the losers bracket and win, and then I play another Fox and I get owned again. Tough losses because I would have done much better against some other characters but I still had a blast.

I played friendlies with some real good players, I almost beat YCZ6 one game. The Moon vs KDJ in the finals was sick. Overall, great experience. The event ran so late because of how many people showed up but I could care less.

Yeah I heard it finished recently. Did The Moon pull the upset? 

Also, anyone know when Pro's Bracket starts tomorrow?

Yeah I heard it finished recently. Did The Moon pull the upset? 

Also, anyone know when Pro's Bracket starts tomorrow?

He won the 1st set but got beat the 2nd

He won the 1st set but got beat the 2nd

Dang. Really want to see The Moon take first. He has the potential to be a top player.

Would it be better to get a GameCube or a wii if I want to start playing ssb with some friends was thinking of buying it and getting people round my house semi regularly to hang out and play

Thanks

• Upvote (+1) 1

id really is dead now. New Doom is going to bomb. 

RIP First-Person Shooters: 1992-2013

Would it be better to get a GameCube or a wii if I want to start playing ssb with some friends was thinking of buying it and getting people round my house semi regularly to hang out and play

Thanks

Depends if you want to power on a Wiimote to select the disc drive every time you want to play. Otherwise, there is absolutely no difference between the two when it comes to playing Gamecube games. Wiis are also likely to be easier to find, but keep in mind the new models lack backwards compatibility.

Nazz Nazz Nazz

But really Moa you are looking quite snazzy tonight

3lIUl4o.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

is that walter white laughing maniacally and did that guy work on Halo 4? irony right?

He worked on Halo 4, famous for this mostly

h2MTcl9.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dang. Really want to see The Moon take first. He has the potential to be a top player.

Yeah but I mean he needs more experience against KDJ calibur players. Also Zoso put the Moon in losers bracket and then Moon beat him in Losers finals which was another epic match. Top 3 were Marths

tried watching Ghost for Ace and I cant do it lol.  Incredibly boring and just stale.  At least Blops 2 was somewhat entertaining, this stuff is just boring as hell

How the fuck do people tolerate Halo 3 anymore?  I just played a game because I felt like giving it a try again.  I play slayer on Blackout.  First life, I spawn bottom lift, lift up for the BR and grab it, see a guy S2.  I scope in just to ensure red reticule, and proceed to dump SEVEN shots into him while he gleefully runs to safety.  What a fucking joke of a game.  The rest of the game was an AR beatdowns festival while I scavenged for a BR.  Not at all fun.  I don't get it.  How do people tolerate having their shots not count?  Its infuriating.

• Upvote (+1) 3

How the fuck do people tolerate Halo 3 anymore?  I just played a game because I felt like giving it a try again.  I play slayer on Blackout.  First life, I spawn bottom lift, lift up for the BR and grab it, see a guy S2.  I scope in just to ensure red reticule, and proceed to dump SEVEN shots into him while he gleefully runs to safety.  What a fucking joke of a game.  The rest of the game was an AR beatdowns festival while I scavenged for a BR.  Not at all fun.  I don't get it.  How do people tolerate having their shots not count?  Its infuriating.

I'm exactly the same, the netcode is atrocious. I can't believe the game was so popular in its prime with how bad it is. 

• Upvote (+1) 2