Am I the only one who is gonna be very l8 and wait to get the xbox one when the price goes down? :kappa:

Nope. I'd be surprised if I bother to pick it up until late next year. Just not fussed, and by the looks of it as expected there will be a LOT of teething problems.

Plus, the xbone in europe is fucking useless in regards to TV and all that other bollocks it's concentrating on.

One of my mates is pretty hard up at the moment and spaffing all his spare cash on it today apparently. I hope for his sake and sanity it doesn't chew up his games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, it happens to almost everyone. I'm kind of in the same boat right now (well nothing near as severe as a torn ACL). I just moved to a new state and really have nothing to do, besides a small 15-20 hr part time job. Won't be starting school again until either next semester or next year. All I have been doing is gaming recently. Whenever it really starts to frustrate me, I will just cut the time I spend playing games for a week or two and read, maybe go to a bar, and/or catch up on some tv shows and movies. Then when I feel like I want to play again, I play. Also, good luck with your surgery and everything else.

Thanks man I appreciate it.

I am glad people took that post seriously at first I thought I may become troll fodder.

Also I know you play a lot of Smash. If I want to start getting into the tournament scene do you think my best bet is it jump right it? I feel like losing a lot in the begining may kill my drive to get better. Just a thought. Thanks again

If you can get your hands on a wiimote there's an emulator which let's it connect it to your phone via Bluetooth. I now play a link to the past without any control issues!

Also I have no idea how anyone can think of jet force Gemini as a good game. I despised it as a kid. Maybe I just sucked though...

Good to know thanks man!

Am I the only one who is gonna be very l8 and wait to get the xbox one when the price goes down? :kappa:

I'm gonna wait to see Halo 5... And unless that blows my mind (doubtful) I will still need some convincing to get them. These first gens will def have their issues per usual.

In the mean time I may start continue building my classic library of SNES and N64 games. Then probably get a Wii to build my GC library and start playing melee. That and the metroid prime series can hold me over Til at least Destiny beta.

I'll be getting the Xbox either when Destiny comes out if the Beta is amazing, or just before Halo. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

So the guy who is about to hit 1 million Gamerscore just got a White Xbox One and a lifetime subscription to Xbox Live

2810dff15671d6201ac6a0cd5c113042.png

I don't want a lifetime of gold, I just want my gamertag on a gold plaque.

Thanks man I appreciate it.

I am glad people took that post seriously at first I thought I may become troll fodder.

Also I know you play a lot of Smash. If I want to start getting into the tournament scene do you think my best bet is it jump right it? I feel like losing a lot in the begining may kill my drive to get better. Just a thought. Thanks again

Np. Depends on where you are at in Smash. I would start by going to a lot of local LANs first. If you start doing well at local LANs, then start going to tournaments. It will take a few losses to start getting comfortable and better at tournaments. It's necessary to get really good at smash. Really hard to match up against good players like M2K, Mango, or Armada without playing them a few times first. Just takes a lot of practice

Message to staff et al:

Just been knocked off my bike on my ride home. Stupidly decided to carry on riding and now ive had time to calm down I think im in possession of a broken hand and shoulder, with a monster of a cut across my right ankle. 

Keep you updated but might not be available for the next couple days!

much love

ps typing one handed sucks

Message to staff et al:

Just been knocked off my bike on my ride home. Stupidly decided to carry on riding and now ive had time to calm down I think im in possession of a broken hand and shoulder, with a monster of a cut across my right ankle. 

much love

Ouch. Hopefully you have a quick recovery.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Message to staff et al:

much love

Get well soon, man. These London roads are fucking awful. :/

Get better Rambles.. OR ELSE!

ps4 gets bricks and xb1 just eats stuff

I get that you're making an honest joke, but apparently Xbox Ones are bricking too. Sounds like there's all sorts of problems just don't know how common it is and if they're actual problems.

Get better Rambles.. OR ELSE!

I get that you're making an honest joke, but apparently Xbox Ones are bricking too. Sounds like there's all sorts of problems just don't know how common it is and if they're actual problems.

0.04% is the number Sony used.

People will run into issues with both systems, this is th first "social media release" for both systems also so a lot of problems with be blown out of proportion.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Please, get your childish toys out of here.

super-computer-room-620x300.jpg

I like my childish toy. I can pop in a hard drive without even taking my case apart.