im in that halo2 montage :)

I don't see a gamertag with Dad in it, I think you're lying.  :kappa:

Kevin Franklin made Confrontation... coincidence? I think not

I knew that...then forgot...now I remember again.

This man must feed off the tears of gamers. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Im a fan-boy of H2, but I cant flat out call it "forever the greatest game of all time"(understand its hyperbole but still). I think Nadeshot was a H2 AM though so he obviously played H2 enough to know its greatness. Although I understand how addicting and insanely fun the MP was on almost any level. I dont get that feeling with many MP shooters anymore, where I want to play all day because its that fun and competitively awesome.

Cod players think they know the definition of adrenaline-pumping game-play and "trick-shotting" but they dont know H2!

Now I want to play H2 dammit and im gonna start linking tages!

Superbounces, the best ranking system, Xbox Live, button glitches, and leader boards?  Damn right it was the best multiplayer.

I always thought having a GBA emulator on my phone would change my life but ever since I have had one for the last six months I still don't find myself playing my GBA classics. I think the biggest thing is the lack of buttons. Playing Super Mario World and GTA3 don't feel right on the iphone sadly.

I play Tetris Blitz though so I might as well have a brick phone.

Pokemon is all you need

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pokemon is all you need

I just started playing through Black 2 for the first time. I'm hoping to speed through it before Pokebank comes out.

I just started playing through Black 2 for the first time. I'm hoping to speed through it before Pokebank comes out.

Just get Darmanitan and Magnezone/Excadrill and you'll be fine

Just get Darmanitan and Magnezone/Excadrill and you'll be fine

It's a shame I didn't get this game at a time where I would have actually grinded it. Having a Pokemon Center in your home town is a godsend when it comes to battling the Elite Four.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Pokemon is all you need

I know but its at the point that I have played through it so many times.. and the new ones just aren't doing it for me too much new shit.

I know but its at the point that I have played through it so many times.. and the new ones just aren't doing it for me too much new shit.

I was so bored I started speedrunning using the GBA emulator. I routed Fire red using Charmander. Obviously its hard to control on the phone but it was still fun routing and I have done runs on an actual gameboy

It's a shame I didn't get this game at a time where I would have actually grinded it. Having a Pokemon Center in your home town is a godsend when it comes to battling the Elite Four.

Fucking phone accidentally neg reports this. Sorry man.

Is BW2 actually worth picking up even though XY is out?

I have less than legitimate means of playing it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looking into spacing it out, it's a hook add-on so no guartantees.

Looking into spacing it out, it's a hook add-on so no guartantees.

Nah, my fault for hitting stuff too fast before it loads :P

I think evening being able to +/- rep someone on mobile alone is awesome enough.

Yes. Get them. They are awesome. At least get it for the main game. You can catch some pretty awesome pokes early and it is one of the best games for Nuzlocke challenges if you are in to that. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

streaming halo 3 right now if anyone would like to play kindly add sk0lss for friendly adult mlg funzors.

Yes. Get them. They are awesome. At least get it for the main game. You can catch some pretty awesome pokes early and it is one of the best games for Nuzlocke challenges if you are in to that. 

Also it actually has move tutors.

Nadeshot made it to Halo 2 am bracket? I don't recall that unless he was under a different name. Than again, iLondon did it.

Oak and I are playing Shadowrun if anyone is down

I should be leaving in maybe an hour to go up to a buddies house. All my gaming stuff is up there, so I'll hop on once I get there. My guess, is maybe 7:30-8:00EST I'll be on.

OOOOOH I'M EXCITED

I should be leaving in maybe an hour to go up to a buddies house. All my gaming stuff is up there, so I'll hop on once I get there. My guess, is maybe 7:30-8:00EST I'll be on.

OOOOOH I'M EXCITED

Friend has to bail :(