Don't remember Gold, I remember Rambles and who could ever forget Cursed?

I know Frank is here too.

That @ kid used to post on ORD.

That @ kid used to post on ORD.

Don't think I know him.

I spend 90% of my time in OT, or the event threads.

Akuma A.K.A Cowssaymeow (Or something like that)

I was in ORD. I think Droid still lurks here, but I am not sure. Did cT post on ORD? Because he is around somewhere. Chef Linguini? 

I can't think of any others. Most ORD kids are gone now.

Played reach with some old mlg friend's tonight and good lord that game feels different than halo 3. The maps in reach are so unbelievable clunky and bad. Not as bad as 4's but geez HR is a weird game. The spartans just feel super small, jumping is like you're slamming into a ceiling rather than a natural jump and shooting is too easy.

Played reach with some old mlg friend's tonight and good lord that game feels different than halo 3. The maps in reach are so unbelievable clunky and bad. Not as bad as 4's but geez HR is a weird game. The spartans just feel super small, jumping is like you're slamming into a ceiling rather than a natural jump and shooting is too easy.

That's why you should play Gold Pro customs.... ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shooting in the MLG zb playlist or default Reach? ZB MLG has the biggest aiming skillgap I have ever played online. Everything else I agree with. Especially jump height and maps.

I don't feel upset at all. Gold likes epic ? no?

Damn it.

^ Clearly jelly of < OT skillz.

On an alternative note, I've now just sent a message to Paul, Aaron and Jasper on the bookface. Getting the band back together.

Shooting in the MLG zb playlist or default Reach? ZB MLG has the biggest aiming skillgap I have ever played online. Everything else I agree with. Especially jump height and maps.

After playing h3 a few weeks it feels like auto aim in comparison.

Don't think I know him.

I spend 90% of my time in OT, or the event threads.

I posted a decent amount in the OT of OT thread there. My name I think was Masti101 or somethin dumb lol. Though I don't remember you either :\

People should only ever be allowed one online username, it would make things so much easier. Obviously not usernames you used when you were 14. 

Also, started watching an Anime called "My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy" It is quite on the pervy side but holy shit is it funny. It's like an pervy anime version of Bruce Almighty. Basically this guy gets given 2 choices at random times during the day and he has to choose one. The choices are normally absolutely mental. oh, and he also gets an assistant that is basically a dog in a females body. 

People should only ever be allowed one online username, it would make things so much easier. Obviously not usernames you used when you were 14. 

Also, started watching an Anime called "My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy" It is quite on the pervy side but holy shit is it funny. It's like an pervy anime version of Bruce Almighty. Basically this guy gets given 2 choices at random times during the day and he has to choose one. The choices are normally absolutely mental. oh, and he also gets an assistant that is basically a dog in a females body. 

It's funny because I've been trying to form a new alias lately.

It's not going well.

It's funny because I've been trying to form a new alias lately.

It's not going well.

Just make a word up like i did with Xiob

My mlg account was made when I was like 13 lol