I feel like I should be shocked. I want to be. I know the effective range of a shotgun in each halo roughly. What it's capable of against an OS with one shot and yet somehow, I'm not shocked by Halo anymore.

Me Phurion and RullxRape were searching rumble pit together and ryan faces me ring 3 on abandon with shotgun while i had Overshield and Damage boost. Promptly said fuck this and got offline.

Me Phurion and RullxRape were searching rumble pit together and ryan faces me ring 3 on abandon with shotgun while i had Overshield and Damage boost. Promptly said fuck this and got offline.

i dont think u can have OS and DB both on, can you? or is that only DB and speed boost

i dont think u can have OS and DB both on, can you? or is that only DB and speed boost

I'm lying to you to get acceptance on an internet forum. I made it up.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Acquiring a power up when you already possess one will cancel the original power up's effects except when you acquire OS first. You retain your additional shield layer while still receiving the benefits of the second power up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Acquiring a power up when you already possess one will cancel the original power up's effects except when you acquire OS first. You retain your additional shield layer while still receiving the benefits of the second power up.

It's a good thing i picked up OV before i popped DB because i honestly had no clue about this.

I highly doubt this to be true, the way I remember it is that you simply lose the visual effect of the first power up. You could pick up all 3 after another and still have all of them "active" just not visual.

I highly doubt this to be true, the way I remember it is that you simply lose the visual effect of the first power up. You could pick up all 3 after another and still have all of them "active" just not visual.

Im definitely sure about the speed boost, speed went back to normal when I picked up DB afterwards

I might be sad when H3 goes free next month. 

Lots of kids won't have the DLC. Good DLC maps I won't be able to play. 

Still have The Pit, Narrows, Guardian, and Construct.  All you need. :D

bros, getting drunk playing halo with that kid myz0 and possibly Phurion after he's done watching some chick flick. need extra bros for funzy halo. add sk0lss for discreet adult fun. No MLG leetzors, we're just pwning teh noobz tonight.

I never bought the DLC.

Trolololol.

Just wanted to post because currently we are at 666 replies. 

:kappa:

the kappa face is so clutch.  I love it here. :unclesudd:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Titan Fall is disgusting.

Your Titan Fall demo commentary was great man! Made my day.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hoping to break into the top 100 in Ohio on Halotracker this Summer. Katastrophe is at 100. :o

Though, I dunno how the system works just yet...my CSR and K/D and TruSkill are above some of these peoples in the top 100. At least I'm number 1 in my city. :D

Someone from NeoGAF found this somewhere. Could be fake, but it has DoubleXP card for Halo 4 (you can kind of see the Halo 4 logo on the bottom of the card.) Could still be for the 360 version, but interesting if it could be hinting at Halo 4 for Xbox One.

I'd be interested in a multiplayer-only free-to-play download from Arcade for Xbox One of Halo 4. 

9037236221_71e33dd52d.jpg

My temper got to me tonight. It's been pretty bad as of late.

I was the sober one just to make sure my friends got back safe and they were talking shit the whole time. I take DDing very seriously since I've actually lost friends to to drunk driving. This is probably the only time I will be serious on these forums but telling me you're the "best drunk driver" is the dumbest shit you could possibly say in your life and I hate it. I parked, blew up on my friends and walked home. If you can't be appreciative, find your own damn way home. (this wasn't my car)