Just wanna say I love Crysis 2/3.  I picked up 3 on day 1 and there was only 4k playing then after a week it was down to 1k. Was pretty upset because I love the game and have a lot of fun with it. I'm guessing the game will hardly have anyone playing now.

Yeah it's been dead for a while now, most gamers got a bad after taste from playing the Crysis 2 mp. Boy was that a messed up game day 1, with the shitty host selection being one of the major issues. It's actually quite strange how they have EA as a publisher yet no Dedicated Servers.

For online population use this page.

http://crysis3s.com/

Crytek is now going for the free 2 play market and has released their first free game Warface for PC a few days ago, console version will be released later on.

If we are still reminiscing about old school xbox games

simpsons.jpg

T'was a sad day when my Gamecube wouldn't recognize this game :(

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It is a messy game. But the core mechanics, like movement, kill times and stuff is pretty solid. You can actually out shoot someone in that game, it's sick.

Crysis would be a beast of a game if it didn't use perks and kill streaks and had solid maps, cause like I said I the core is solid.

I would recommend the first Crysis or the warhead expansion. Games still look fucking great, campaign is bigger and better, and gameplay feels a lot less like COD.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I reallyyyy want a new game to play, the new COD and BF is meh to me. Last game I got was H4 and that was a year ago now. Just waiting on Titanfall only getting it on my 360 tho I'll be getting the Xbox one with Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just wanna say I love Crysis 2/3.  I picked up 3 on day 1 and there was only 4k playing then after a week it was down to 1k. Was pretty upset because I love the game and have a lot of fun with it. I'm guessing the game will hardly have anyone playing now.

http://crysis3s.com/

Tracks population for Crysis 3 on all platforms (but it's mainly a stats site).

People still play.

I'll have to agree with what has been said above. 

Take away the perks and only have baseline Nanosuit abilities, and Crysis would be...better. Maybe even have some abilities from the perks be the baseline also. From the little I played of Crysis 2, I seem to recall some fist to ground maneuver while you were in the air that shockwaved players right next to you. That was a pretty balanced move I think, because you had to power jump and be vulnerable in order to do that, a high risk vs. high reward move. It'd be a good baseline ability. 

The thing I just hated that was a core problem was camo. Everyone always camo'd out of a fight, so you'd have to camo. But then you can't see them, so then you have to use nano vision, but then you'd also have to move to get to a position to kill someone you saw in nano vision.

And basically, camo+vision+moving=two second energy life. And then you'd have to take cover, you'd be vulnerable and visible and can't activate armor, then you die. You ALSO have the dilemma of the possibility of having to power jump or sprint, which would eat away at energy even faster.

I mean, MAYBE it's actually some ingenious mind game of knowing how to use your energy, but I hated it. So for this reason, even if you took away the perks, I couldn't jive to that. The energy system is cool in theory but in a game it doesn't work yet.

I reallyyyy want a new game to play, the new COD and BF is meh to me. Last game I got was H4 and that was a year ago now. Just waiting on Titanfall only getting it on my 360 tho I'll be getting the Xbox one with Halo 5.

Titanfall is being made my a different developer.

I'd wait a while to see how titanfall is for 360 before buying it

You could be like me and leave the FPS genre in general :S

• Upvote (+1) 2

Titanfall and Destiny will save us from the scourge of Halo, CoD, and BF. 

I still think co-op is the main focus of Destiny multiplayer and not PvP. I'm aware of what Bungie has stated about PvP, but I have a good feeling it's not going to be half as deep as what we want. Co-op is the focus of the game and PvP is getting the backburner.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Same. BF4 is pretty fun for a little while, but none of my friends play it. Ghosts is just bad. I started playing more Dota and SC2. Might go get Assassin's Creed 4. Heard it was pretty good.

I still think co-op is the main focus of Destiny multiplayer and not PvP. I'm aware of what Bungie has stated about PvP, but I have a good feeling it's not going to be half as deep as what we want. Co-op is the focus of the game and PvP is getting the backburner.

Maybe - but if you look at a game like World of Warcraft the PvP aspect is pretty in depth.  Its awesome to see what comps teams use 

GTAV is alright, good timesink for the single player and multiplayer is fun with mates. Played a few games H3 recently too, im rusty as fuck but it at least feels a bit like halo.

GTAV is alright, good timesink for the single player and multiplayer is fun with mates. Played a few games H3 recently too, im rusty as fuck but it at least feels a bit like halo.

Well dust off on your halo skills, Want to team for AGL Spartan Assault Brehh??????  :gandhi:

Maybe - but if you look at a game like World of Warcraft the PvP aspect is pretty in depth.  Its awesome to see what comps teams use 

WoW is also made by devs that understand competitive gaming.

WoW is also made by devs that understand competitive gaming.

Pretty sure Bungie has a solid understanding of competitive gaming

• Upvote (+1) 1