wow how did you guys get the time to play all these xbox games. The only XBOX games i played was Halo CE and Halo 2. Had no time for these other games

wow how did you guys get the time to play all these xbox games. The only XBOX games i played was Halo CE and Halo 2. Had no time for these other games

A lot were before Halo 2 came out.

This game is awesome. I doubt a lot of people would like a game like this since it's mostly dialogue and walking around, but I had an awesome time with this game. Love the music and the China environment.

post-1893-0-29704600-1383893937.jpg

You guys ever just get scared thinking that they will just go straight ADS, destructible environments, more perks, shitty cod clan system, sliding/leaning/sprint and still no ranks.

HkkIvZp.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

You guys ever just get scared thinking that they will just go straight ADS, destructible environments, more perks, shitty cod clan system, sliding/leaning/sprint and still no ranks.

HkkIvZp.gif

No. That doesn't sound half bad compared to what we got now. Actually it sounds like Crysis 2. And Crysis 2 is dope.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Sprint and AAs would be bad enough to warrant me not getting the next halo title

The annoying thing for me is 343 know that people hate these features and yet they have made no response to the fans of classic halo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You forgot the GoW cover system and 16v16/32v32 players gametypes only :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

anyone remember that game Kung fu Chaos? was probably awful but the shit the characters said was awesome as a kid

Lol yes i remember this game it was pretty awful which was a shame because I was so excited to play it xD

This game is awesome. I doubt a lot of people would like a game like this since it's mostly dialogue and walking around, but I had an awesome time with this game. Love the music and the China environment.

Shenmue is still, to this day, one of my favorite games of all time. This second one was just as good, if not better since the plot was faster paced.

Also, lol

I talked about Shenmue on Twitter and got followed by this:

zJtex2p.png

I worry. I thought the BE staff didn't tho.

I remember everybody in the staff who went to the global champtionship saying that "343i gets it" and "Trust them."

They know what we want, and seem to understand why  it is important.  I guess we will just have to wait and see if they put it in the game.

I worry. I thought the BE staff didn't tho.

I remember everybody in the staff who went to the global champtionship saying that "343i gets it" and "Trust them."

343 got some talent and smart people (the people we referenced before), just doesn't mean that always wins against what MS wants since 343 is owned by them.

and yes we do care about the series if you don't think we worry. You guys think we love how Halo Reach and Halo 4 turned out. I seriously think some of you guys here don't think we (the staff) played Halo CE or 2 religiously and just thirl our thumbs or Spartan Ops and Cortana lore.

• Upvote (+1) 1

343 got some talent and smart people (the people we referenced before), just doesn't mean that always wins against what MS wants since 343 is owned by them.

and yes we do care about the series if you don't think we worry. You guys think we love how Halo Reach and Halo 4 turned out. I seriously think some of you guys here don't think we (the staff) played Halo CE or 2 religiously and just thirl our thumbs or Spartan Ops and Cortana lore.

Ermmm. tumblr_ll0phfU7JB1qixleeo1_250.gif

1MFeAly.png

As soon as I posted that, I went off to watch Forward unto Dawn.

<3

• Upvote (+1) 1

Interesting recording / upload feature.  Have we seen the last of the built in theater modes for games? 

Theater offers more than just recording.

HkkIvZp.gif

Needs more dog

Played Brawl since it's all my friend had

Holy shit Captain Falcon is god awful in this game.  

And you didn't even install Project M.

Laptop overheated and burned its hard drive to an irreparable state, apparently due to a deformity/poor performance from the fan. So I will be posting more sporadically.