Forgers are typically a super sensitive species.

*Proud. They do put a lot of work into those maps, but I do agree. Most everyone over there (especially me) are very accepting of constructive criticism. If anything, just pop by and say hai or somethin.

• Upvote (+1) 1

*Proud. They do put a lot of work into those maps, but I do agree. Most everyone over there (especially me) are very accepting of constructive criticism. If anything, just pop by and say hai or somethin.

I haven't been able to get into any lobbies lately. Most people I know stopped playing and the few that still play usually have a crew that they roll customs with.

I haven't been able to get into any lobbies lately. Most people I know stopped playing and the few that still play usually have a crew that they roll customs with.

6/8 of the party that I tested with last night are ALWAYS running customs, you should hit them up! :)

Wouldn't it be cool to use the winch on the Warthog to rappel down a vertical wall like a sheer cliff face?

3tvjjd.jpg

So I may be talking out of frustration because all I've been getting today is crappy teammates but wouldn't it be a good idea to make Team Throwdown playlist available to only +K/D's or at the very least have a warning message pop up when you try and search in it asking if you want to continue as this playlist is for the hardcore competitives of the community? 

I feel it would help a lot of people who search in this playlist out of curiosity as I know barely anyone reads the little playlist descriptions next to the playlist. 

So I may be talking out of frustration because all I've been getting today is crappy teammates but wouldn't it be a good idea to make Team Throwdown playlist available to only +K/D's or at the very least have a warning message pop up when you try and search in it asking if you want to continue as this playlist is for the hardcore competitives of the community? 

I feel it would help a lot of people who search in this playlist out of curiosity as I know barely anyone reads the little playlist descriptions next to the playlist. 

Just try taking the playlist a little less seriously. It's easy to say, but hard to do. Either way, without a team on any game, you can have a bad time if you focus on expecting to always win. Otherwise, you're going to spend all your time in frustration upset over your less than stellar team's performance. Team Competition is a very joyless activity if you're losing. You're going to lose without a decent team. Expecting the MM gods to bestow you with Ambush minus 1 is a dream. Expect the worst if you play by yourself imo.

Just try taking the playlist a little less seriously. It's easy to say, but hard to do. Either way, without a team on any game, you can have a bad time if you focus on expecting to always win. Otherwise, you're going to spend all your time in frustration upset over your less than stellar team's performance. Team Competition is a very joyless activity if you're losing. You're going to lose without a decent team. Expecting the MM gods to bestow you with Ambush minus 1 is a dream. Expect the worst if you play by yourself imo.

I have always had, and always will have the mentality that I want to win. I am a very, very competitive person. I understand by not going in with a to4, I'm putting myself at a disadvantage but even if I sometimes go in with a to2/to3 the randoms I get on my team are always worse than the randoms on the other team. I'm like a noob magnet.

I understand not everyone is amazing at this game, and I don't expect them to be, but I feel some sort of restrictions should be put in place to lessen the chances of some guy who plays Flood 24/7 from searching in Throwdown, getting destroyed and quitting when our team is down 1-0 in a CTF game...

EDIT: I never had this problem during H2/H3. My teammates were always generally good, nearly always had mics and always wanted to win. Halo 4 seems like the complete opposite.

If you don't like relying on your team play a game with a higher individual skill gap.

I've only ever played Halo. That and GTA on occasion, but that's just for fun, obviously. I don't really feel like switching up and starting a new game over, learning the strats/techniques etc.

I have always had, and always will have the mentality that I want to win. I am a very, very competitive person. I understand by not going in with a to4, I'm putting myself at a disadvantage but even if I sometimes go in with a to2/to3 the randoms I get on my team are always worse than the randoms on the other team. I'm like a noob magnet.

I understand not everyone is amazing at this game, and I don't expect them to be, but I feel some sort of restrictions should be put in place to lessen the chances of some guy who plays Flood 24/7 from searching in Throwdown, getting destroyed and quitting when our team is down 1-0 in a CTF game...

EDIT: I never had this problem during H2/H3. My teammates were always generally good, nearly always had mics and always wanted to win. Halo 4 seems like the complete opposite.

Same here.

Restrictions in an even smaller community than it was would make wait time even longer and while it would be more fair, the majority of the population would complain about it. I support it though.

I never had the problems with bad teammates in H2, I did excessively in H3. H3 was for me what you described in terms of Halo 4 for you. I miss Halo 2's ranking system where the ranks better filtered skilled players together with a booster thrown in every once in a while trying miserably to play on his undeserved rank.

Conspiracy Theory time.

The Halo teaser trailer at E3 was not Halo 5, but actually Halo 2 Anniversary. The cloak was used because the Master Chief was hiding a H2 copy under there.

The big Promethean machine was simply a decoy you to distract you from H2A. Notice the 2014 time, that's exactly 10 years since H2 launched. This is why 343 didn't release the trailer as Halo 5 because it's actually Anniversary.

:kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Conspiracy Theory time.

The Halo teaser trailer at E3 was not Halo 5, but actually Halo 2 Anniversary. The cloak was used because the Master Chief was hiding a H2 copy under there.

The big Promethean machine was simply a decoy you to distract you from H2A. Notice the 2014 time, that's exactly 10 years since H2 launched. This is why 343 didn't release the trailer as Halo 5 because it's actually Anniversary.

:kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:

I'll one up you.

It is set in H5 timeline. However, this H2A will have flashbacks from H5 timeline to H2. The cinematics will mostly be in H5 as he struggles with a journey across a forerunner structureworld remembering back to a time when battle was simple and Cortana was still around. As we play through the campaign of Halo 2 (the entirety of the gameplay being Halo 2, we stumble upon a secret buried within the past during Halo 2's timeline, something she said that will save her and bring her back). The entirety of campaign/gameplay/sandbox will be Halo 2 and will play the same, but the cinematics will be H5 in order to bolster the story behind Halo 5 coming out in 2015 or 16, I don't care. Tie it all together and not only will you sell Halo 5, but 343 would earn my forgiveness and trust back if they pulled it off correctly. I would forgive even the sins of it's father, Bungie.  

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'll one up you.

It is set in H5 timeline. However, this H2A will have flashbacks from H5 timeline to H2. The cinematics will mostly be in H5 as he struggles with a journey across a forerunner structureworld remembering back to a time when battle was simple and Cortana was still around. As we play through the campaign of Halo 2 (the entirety of the gameplay being Halo 2, we stumble upon a secret buried within the past during Halo 2's timeline, something she said that will save her and bring her back). The entirety of campaign/gameplay/sandbox will be Halo 2 and will play the same, but the cinematics will be H5 in order to bolster the story behind Halo 5 coming out in 2015 or 16, I don't care. Tie it all together and not only will you sell Halo 5, but 343 would earn my forgiveness and trust back if they pulled it off correctly. I would forgive even the sins of it's father, Bungie.  

Haha, good one! Would be hilarious if they actually did something like that. 

Haha, good one! Would be hilarious if they actually did something like that. 

I think I would give up Call of Duty for something like that. That's saying a lot.

i just got one shotted by a shotgun with almost full overshield, not even that close to me. WOOF. 

i just got one shotted by a shotgun with almost full overshield, not even that close to me. WOOF. 

I feel like I should be shocked. I want to be. I know the effective range of a shotgun in each halo roughly. What it's capable of against an OS with one shot and yet somehow, I'm not shocked by Halo anymore.