I wonder why when someone is shot in sprint while in the air they're slowed down, even if they're shot in the back. Hell, I wonder why if you stop sprint mid air you slow down.

#HaloPhysics 

Titanfall gave me a District 9 reminder. The electricity gun and the mech using the hand to control the bullets are two things that were in that movie. The electricity gun also reminded of the lightning sniper from Unreal Tournament.

I just realized something that doesn't make any sense--or maybe it does.

Halo 4 sold 11.6 million copies on the 360, yet less than 500,000 were ever online. I'm guessing most of those people don't have an Internet connection or they aren't interested in multiplayer. Halo 5 is assumed to be exclusively on the Xbox One, which requires what might as well be a constant Internet connection. So the question is: Why would Microsoft alienate the biggest portion of their fanbase? Is this their final blow in an apparent attempt to kill the community?

I just realized something that doesn't make any sense--or maybe it does.

Halo 4 sold 11.6 million copies on the 360, yet less than 500,000 were ever online. I'm guessing most of those people don't have an Internet connection or they aren't interested in multiplayer. Halo 5 is assumed to be exclusively on the Xbox One, which requires what might as well be a constant Internet connection. So the question is: Why would Microsoft alienate the biggest portion of their fanbase? Is this their final blow in an apparent attempt to kill the community?

how do u know 500,000 were ever online?

^ It's a rough estimate; on November 7th there were 410,000 people online, so I added about a hundred thousand for the people who weren't online that day or played inconsistently. The point is, only a small percentage of all Halo players is made up of multiplayers.

^ It's a rough estimate; on November 7th there were 410,000 people online, so I added about a hundred thousand for the people who weren't online that day or played inconsistently. The point is, only a small percentage of all Halo players is made up of multiplayers.

where did you get that number? cause all data is peak numbers of people in war games and often confused with unique users

Halo3 had 1.1 Million ppl online in the first 24 hrs as a PEAK!  Halo reach had 800k online as a peak at launch and Halo4 had 400k. all between 2am-5am. 

Halo3 had 1.1 Million ppl online in the first 24 hrs as a PEAK!  Halo reach had 800k online as a peak at launch and Halo4 had 400k. all between 2am-5am. 

And Halo 3 is gonna be free?  :maven:

the way the population numbers were collected were different. Halo 3 and Halo Reach were officially presented by Bungie.

The Halo 4 numbers are aggregated population numbers of war game playlist populations. This is done by Halo Tracker most likely by a script.

Its really hard to compare population numbers across Halo games.

However its easy to compare population numbers of Halo 4 over a life span. And the quick decline is quite evident.

We getting a bulletin tonight? Or probably not because of E3?

None for this week.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey guize, the thread about Community competitive Forge maps is updated with the maps, link to YouTube video, and I'm more than open for suggestions! Please help the forge section because we're out to please you guys and the rest of the competitive community. If you're lucky enough to find my fileshare, you can get a download for all of the maps that go down on the testing. Why is this important do you ask? Well, some of the maps (hopefully) will become the next competitive maps in Throwdown, so you can get a sneak preview on what they look like :)  Down to business, here's a link to the thread! <3

http://teambeyond.net/forum/index.php?/topic/669-forge-map-testing-episode-2/

p.s. there's a Beaver Creek remake by Hahkarazy and it's flippin amazing!

lol today some kid who dissed some criticism I had on his map and said I had no idea of map design ,went and made the changes I told him to 

what a complete joke of a forger 

• Downvote (-1) 2