He's the biggest idiot. 

Rogue Waypoint kid that got permabanned.

Is he relevant for anything specific other than being a dumb kid? I missed out on a lot of personalities after Halo 3.

are you actually getting games together?

going to try.  Might make a skype group

Not being able to make a topic in GD since it's not Halo makes it a bit more difficult so I'll have to figure it out

going to try.  Might make a skype group

Not being able to make a topic in GD since it's not Halo makes it a bit more difficult so I'll have to figure it out

Yeah any thread will just be buried and nobody really cares about that section.

Shadowrunshow.com I think has you sign up with an e-mail address, and pinpointassociate probably has over 100 registered and could help us if we wanted to organize a game night. We should be able to get a bunch of noob 4v4s no problem, and there's a pretty decent Euro scene of newer players too.

What you should also do is buy Monday Night Combat since a lot of the top tier players stopped playing and we're trying to teach newer players the game. I wish you were allowed to gift games on XBL. If you had a group of somewhat smart FPS shooters that were willing to learn the game, I'd actually buy it for you guys.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you don't like reading, don't go to a part of the internet where the communication is done soley through type and image macros with text.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah any thread will just be buried and nobody really cares about that section.

Shadowrunshow.com I think has you sign up with an e-mail address, and pinpointassociate probably has over 100 registered and could help us if we wanted to organize a game night. We should be able to get a bunch of noob 4v4s no problem, and there's a pretty decent Euro scene of newer players too.

What you should also do is buy Monday Night Combat since a lot of the top tier players stopped playing and we're trying to teach newer players the game. I wish you were allowed to gift games on XBL. If you had a group of somewhat smart FPS shooters that were willing to learn the game, I'd actually buy it for you guys.

Alright.  I'll sign up for it in a bit for sure then. And yeah noob 4's can be pretty cool to have

How many people do you have?  And how much is it?

Alright.  I'll sign up for it in a bit for sure then. And yeah noob 4's can be pretty cool to have

For MNC, there's maybe roughly 20-30 players who all rotate in Private Matches, some more frequent than others. New players, roughly 6 and probably another 10 who aren't new, just low tiered players. Again most of the top tier players left already.

Most don't improve because they aren't open to adapting or constructive criticism or aren't experienced with competitive FPS.

It might be $15 dollars still. Doesn't matter to me though if you had a group who knew they could invest time in a new game than I'd pay it.  You really have to be set on investing time though.

If you don't like reading, don't go to a part of the internet where the communication is done soley through type and image macros with text.

See I do like reading what I don't like reading is playground arguments that range over multiple pages. You can see the difference.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have MNC. it's a third-person shooter with MOBA elements. The original is much more focused on shooting than the sequel. Battles are relatively quick.

It's $10 now apparently. I bought it when it was 15.

Infinity Ward and Activision making a little bit of noise by calling out R* and saying they're fans aren't gamers. Lol

See I do like reading what I don't like reading is playground arguments that range over multiple pages. You can see the difference.

I can see you like commenting on it as well.

I have MNC. it's a third-person shooter with MOBA elements. The original is much more focused on shooting than the sequel. Battles are relatively quick.

It's $10 now apparently. I bought it when it was 15.

Yup. It's a third person shooter that plays like a FPS. Much faster than your typical over the shoulder shooters. It's like if TF2 and Halo combined, but the objective is to walk your robots into the enemy base and take their shields down in order for your team to start chipping away health (typical moba)

Games generally go the full 15-20 minutes, but yes battles end quickly and this game punishes you hard for over extending. There's less of a snowball effect than the sequel too. You won't out rank your opponent and be able to rely on a higher skill level to boost your health or damage stats. Everyones on the same playing level and all you have is your skill and awareness.

I can easily explain the entire game and it's meta if need be, from how to play each class, how to play each map, how to co-ordinate as a team, and just the overall match ups. We've received one update for this game and have been playing competitive matches ever since, thats how balanced this game is. Nothing is OP.

Pre-patch Support.

Pre-patch a lot of things were broken, like the fact there was no damage drop off on the gunners mini-gun. You'd get picked off all the way across grenade III (donut level)

Juice overhealing the jackbots.

Sniper's damage to the ball when juiced

Dropping the ball without getting robots in their base etc.

The game itself is still lacking rather basic things. If you guys do play, you'll see how difficult it is to actually make a custom lobby. You can't change teams mid game and you essentially have to create a lobby, invite everyone, (only the host can invite) pick teams, create a party chat with those teams, then invite each team separately.

edit: Stiri were you interested in playing in these matches?

Infinity Ward and Activision making a little bit of noise by calling out R* and saying they're fans aren't gamers. Lol

I skimmed the article so I may be wrong, but I thought IW said the CoD gamers weren't "true gamers" ?

I skimmed the article so I may be wrong, but I thought IW said the CoD gamers weren't "true gamers" ?

Same shit different pile. However i somewhat agree with their statement. I can't say EVERYONE who plays CoD aren't "true" gamers, but there are people who ONLY play CoD and that says something. 

Like there are Halo players who would admit that they aren't really gamers and that they ONLY play Halo. 

The thing is, even with them insulting their fans they are still gonna sell like crazy. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

edit: Stiri were you interested in playing in these matches?

If we get a decent-sized group, I wouldn't mind. I used to play it a lot before Reach came out, but never really bothered getting into the competitive side of it all.

If we get a decent-sized group, I wouldn't mind. I used to play it a lot before Reach came out, but never really bothered getting into the competitive side of it all.

I figured it would be best to get a group of new players who were all ready sorta friends or play other games together, but there is currently a group that plays them 3-4 times a week. I think their shooting for some tonight around 10:00 EST.

What should be interesting is if we are able to put a group together, I wonder which classes people would play? Like I consider myself very good at the game compared to the current group of players, but I just CANNOT snipe in this game unless its my host or someone who lives within 50 miles of me. There are players way worse than I am at the game, but are able to land their shots no problem.

I've seen very skilled Halo players struggle to transition into this game. It's very hit or miss. I love the variety though. We've had Halo 2 players, Halo 3 players, Rainbow Six Vegas players, Shadowrun players etc all play the game, and it's cool to see everyone's style of gameplay reflect in this game.

Anyone else here have Shadowrun?  Thinking of trying to maybe set up a few privates

So far I got aPK, me, Bunniez, menotyou, Gif Guy, sitri (maybe), cujjer, droid, teapot, smacky (maybe), Chef are the people who have it and would probably be down to play

Yes please

• Upvote (+1) 1

Isn't MNC only a horde mode shooter? Or is there versus? 

It's both. 4-player cooperative play, or 5v5 versus.

• Upvote (+1) 1