Titanfall gifs from neogaf

ibmbc24t2wGR9i.gif

i2Pk99MiUGcV6.gif

titanfall1_by_xbulletz-d68p7p5.gif

ibrX8sK6Z5tdZF.gif

ibwRjTuyNaAqEm.gif

i196aR8fF8aQE.gif

ibcOK9brRK14Rm.gif

I liked the part in the demo at E3 where the guy got +600 points for killing that guy long range with a gun then kills the massive mech robot thing and gets +500.

dunno if its just me but all I can think of when I look at titanfall is a game of mantis and jetpacks

I know Halo pretty much ruined how cool a Mech can be, but trust me, this aint your momma's mantis. 

So I just got officially retired from any and all responsibilities at MLG due to a lack of activity on the GB forums.

I just hit 8 years as staff a couple weeks ago.

It was a good run I suppose.

• Upvote (+1) 4

So I just got officially retired from any and all responsibilities at MLG due to a lack of activity on the GB forums.

I just hit 8 years as staff a couple weeks ago.

It was a good run I suppose.

Retirement Party? Ill bring the beer.

Retirement Party? Ill bring the beer.

Retirement parties are better accompanied by single-malt scotch.

Where's my gold watch, dammit? Maybe a pension?

Yea their site is having issues at the moment, no need to kick them while they're down.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yea their site is having issues at the moment, no need to kick them while they're down.

where in the hell did that come from? no one was talking about it for time, you break your own rules more than anyone :P

where in the hell did that come from? no one was talking about it for time, you break your own rules more than anyone :P

I removed a post then posted it.

(unhid it now to make the context easier..)

The mantis looks so insignificant after watching that Titan Fall gameplay.

I'm okay with it not being OP. I like the fact that a ground soldier can bring one down fairly easy. It appears to me that it punishes players without a strafe and awareness imo. I wouldn't want a MECH dominating that game, although I feel they have their place. 

Don't 343 your language. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Mantis is actually pretty cool, just didnt work on some Halo maps.

I am excited for Titanfall, it is imo one of those games that are console sellers. Others would include halo 5, possibly Ryse if they remove the frequency of quick time events (even though their PR guy is saying they arent QTEs, they still are lol). For PS4, not really many console-seller games that pop into my mind - their policies are console-sellers though lol

I'm okay with it not being OP. I like the fact that a ground soldier can bring one down fairly easy. It appears to me that it punishes players without a strafe and awareness imo. I wouldn't want a MECH dominating that game, although I feel they have their place. 

Don't 343 your language. 

Lol my bad, should have been more specific. I was talking more in terms of "coolness" and functionality, not power. Totally agree that a player without a mech should have a good chance to take one down.

Didnt catch some of Ethree is titan fall the black tusk game?

No. Titan Fall is produced by Respawn Entertainment and EA.

Black Tusk released video of an untitled game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol my bad, should have been more specific. I was talking more in terms of "coolness" and functionality, not power. Totally agree that a player without a mech should have a good chance to take one down.

I can see what you mean. I like how it doesn't dominate with it's presence and yet seems to fill a role in the game without breaking it. 

If you don't like 343i's support system, DO NOT expect ANY support from EA... Titan Fall is going to have to be amazing out of the box or there is no hope for it.