What is going on with UMG?

UMG stream got copyright shut down. Rumor is, MLG did it. 

So after that smash Documentary, i might be alone on this but I really think the personalities in the past for Melee had better personalities than these days. 

I mean Ken was fuckin good, pretty much the goat.  Then we got ISAI who could have been an amazing player if he tried and basically go Super Saiyan if he had the support and just wanted to win.  He's also the most interesting pro player I've probably heard of tbh.  Azen seemed like that quiet guy who just utterly demolishes you and is just silent about it (Probably think this since he never said a word in the Doc)

Not that the personalities are awful, but I did like the ones in the past more

The Documentary was amazing and a really good one.  This and the Mike Ross one are probably my favorite gaming documentaries

Also, Ep 3 Ken vs ISAI is probably the sickest match ever, ISAI went fuckin SSJ2 Gohan or some shit.  also dat music

• Upvote (+1) 1

Learning some solos on guitar is quite possibly one of the most frustrating and most rewarding things I've ever done. Ugh.

Learning some solos on guitar is quite possibly one of the most frustrating and most rewarding things I've ever done. Ugh.

I gave up lead guitar when i was 17. I just really, really suck at alternate picking. 

I gave up lead guitar when i was 17. I just really, really suck at alternate picking. 

I used to be such a James Hetfield. Down pick EVERYTHING. But as I've been trying to learn leads, especially A7X leads/solos, I've quickly learned to alternate pick at a more moderate pace. 

Trying to learn this solo. http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/a/avenged_sevenfold/afterlife_solo_ver4_tab.htm

I have the first few parts up until the solely hammer on/pull off/slide section, and then I don't know how to sweep pick, which is another thing that I need to either find a teacher for or a damn good series of videos online. 

I'm also finally getting a new amp within the next few weeks, debating about a Marshall DSL15C/DSL40C or a Peavey 6505+ Combo, still deciding. Metallica and Avenged Sevenfold used to use Marshalls, where Bullet for my Valentine and All That Remains use Peavey. Just need to decide what kind of sound I want. Do you have any experience with either brands of those amps?

So after that smash Documentary, i might be alone on this but I really think the personalities in the past for Melee had better personalities than these days. 

I mean Ken was fuckin good, pretty much the goat.  Then we got ISAI who could have been an amazing player if he tried and basically go Super Saiyan if he had the support and just wanted to win.  He's also the most interesting pro player I've probably heard of tbh.  Azen seemed like that quiet guy who just utterly demolishes you and is just silent about it (Probably think this since he never said a word in the Doc)

Not that the personalities are awful, but I did like the ones in the past more

The Documentary was amazing and a really good one.  This and the Mike Ross one are probably my favorite gaming documentaries

Also, Ep 3 Ken vs ISAI is probably the sickest match ever, ISAI went fuckin SSJ2 Gohan or some shit.  also dat music

Yeah the older guys were a lot more interesting. Isai was the most interesting of them all. M2K is just a nerd and Mango is reckless. 

Yeah the older guys were a lot more interesting. Isai was the most interesting of them all. M2K is just a nerd and Mango is reckless.

Yeah that's basically what I think. He made a comment on episode 3 saying that he was fine and all.

I was glad he was basically classified as the GOAT if he wanted too be one. Dude had like super powers with Mel on his side

-snip-

Yeah, i pretty much down pick everything apart from tremolo picking which i can do surprisingly fast. I'm not as clean with my down picking as hetfield obviously but I'm pretty solid now. 

As for those amps I'm not familiar with them so to speak. I've been using software based virtual amps for years.

Yeah that's basically what I think. He made a comment on episode 3 saying that he was fine and all.

I was glad he was basically classified as the GOAT if he wanted too be one. Dude had like super powers with Mel on his side

Dem feels, later episodes are soooo good.

Just had a deranker on my team on mlg we still took them to 163-172 oddball guardian. 

People that cheat/de-rank ruin the community. Well.. What's left of it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

just out of interest how difficult would it be for a group of people to make a competitive arena style shooter with similar mechanics and graphics to CE or H2 and get it onto the marketplace?  

just out of interest how difficult would it be for a group of people to make a competitive arena style shooter with similar mechanics and graphics to CE or H2 and get it onto the marketplace?  

Murder Miners

Making it shouldn't be hard if you know how to do it, just time consuming. I have no idea about getting it on the marketplace though

The real hurdles are interest and actually getting it to sell.