There are two ways to look at this.

THC was not secure and an outsider was able to gain access and redirect.

Someone from THC did it.

Either way it is no one else's fault but THC.

The way you paint it no murderer or rapist should ever go to prison, becuase it was obviously the victims fault that they ever found themselves in that situation.

Its not that he takes memes so personally - he was responding to your post and proved you 100% wrong.  

Looking forward to some more cartoons.

he just said he takes it personally, dude. Truth is all relative to knowledge. I may have been ignorant to the situation, but that doesn't make what I said untruthful. Just wanted to clarify that. I have no malicious intent here.

The way you paint it no murderer or rapist should ever go to prison, becuase it was obviously the victims fault that they ever found themselves in that situation.

I'm not following. Maybe you should make an analogy about Hitler.

he just said he takes it personally, dude. Truth is all relative to knowledge. I may have been ignorant to the situation, but that doesn't make what I said untruthful. Just wanted to clarify that. I have no malicious intent here.

Taking personal by putting blame on Beyond, I don't care if you guys mock me when it's just me. Don't drag Beyond into it.

Why did the thread about aPG possibly getting dropped get deleted?

Merged with UMG after the news came out he wasn't getting dropped/leaving. Warriors is the same for Chicago.

Meged with UMG after the news came out he wasn't getting dropped/leaving. Warriors is the same for Chicago.

Thanks!

It is like being mad that you got robbed when you left your front door wide open or let shady characters move into your house. Sure the person who robbed you is wrong but you certainly could have taken some preventative measures.

You arent understanding.   You said No one from THC put the blame on Beyond - Cyren links a screenshot from the official THC twitter with a meme of his face on it accusing him of being behind the redirect.  Proved you wrong 100 percent, and who wouldn't take a picture of themselves portrayed in a negative light personally?

We allow the THC guys to post here without harassing you, changing your user titles, sigs, etc (all things Beyond staff experienced on the THC forum before all getting banned for no reason)  But I will not allow any of you to bring the Negative sludge that you have manifested on your forum - to the Beyond Website.

Quit.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You arent understanding.   You said No one from THC put the blame on Beyond - Cyren links a screenshot from the official THC twitter with a meme of his face on it accusing him of being behind the redirect.  Proved you wrong 100 percent, and who wouldn't take a picture of themselves portrayed in a negative light personally?

We allow the THC guys to post here without harassing you, changing your user titles, sigs, etc (all things I experienced on the THC forum)  But I will not allow any of you to bring the Negative sludge that you have manifested on your forum - to the Beyond Website.

Quit.

I'm sloppybottom, not THC. Who's projecting now? I didn't post that meme, nor did I claim to agree with it. What have I posted negative at all? All my posts are here on these last couple pages.

all I've said is that THC shouldn't be blamed for their URL being jacked. That's it. I don't know how that's negative, and I don't know what I need to "quit."

Sorry for not seeing the meme before I began posting, if I had significant power at THC it would have never been posted, but as I said I'm not THC, just sloppybottom. Sorry for the lack of hive mind, but when you talk to me not everyone at THC hears.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The meme is down now. You're welcome. And sorry for the lack of professionalism from THC.

Well that certainly undoes all the damage it was intended to cause.

• Downvote (-1) 1

According to moderator Voodooman

Please everyone, lets not focus on who did or didn't do it.

The issue is fixed, we will make sure it doesn't happen again, be the mature ones, and continue making content and being the great site THC is.

Thanks

:
Glad to see everything is back and thank you for removing the meme.

Let's end this disucssion here

• Upvote (+1) 2

Titanfall looks amazing, can't wait.

I'm still all love struck about Kingdom Hearts 3 

I'm still all love struck about Kingdom Hearts 3 

I remember having dial up and taking forever to download the KH1 secret ending

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf-UVwiog70

titanfall is from the guys who made CoD?

A lot of the core team from IW with new people of course. They left/fired after MW2 launched, these guys MADE Medal of Honor & Call of Duty for what it is today.

So pumped that KH3 and FF are coming to Xbox One. Those were really the only 2 games that Sony showed that made me want to get the console. Now that I know they are multiplatform, I can feel a little better picking up the Xbox One.

• Upvote (+1) 2