If u4ix works for THC - why would he redirect a site he works for to a site competing with his own?

You can't be that stupid.

Because he's a prick and the kind of person that would do some stupid shit like that.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Well it's fixed and we have the account back. Whoever did it obviously has too much time on their hands.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Because he's a prick and the kind of person that would do some stupid shit like that.

That logic makes sense to you?

Well it's fixed and we have the account back. Whoever did it obviously has too much time on their hands.

so U4ix then. Nice can't wait for that to happen again. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

That logic makes sense to you?

Makes sense to me. If anyone would do that kind of trolling shit it would be u4ix. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've never had the access or the knowledge to do any of that with the site. 

I'm happy you guys consider me to be that master level of a troll though.  :wub:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I've never had the access or the knowledge to do any of that with the site. 

I'm happy you guys consider me to be that master level of a troll though.  :wub:

dont you have you own forums?  :unclesudd:  o wait

Mod Edit

Two questions. Why would Beyond need to resort to that kind of crap when they are thriving?

Also, why would Beyond purposely tarnish their rep by doing something like that? It makes them look bad.

Two questions. Why would Beyond need to resort to that kind of crap when they are thriving?

Also, why would Beyond purposely tarnish their rep by doing something like that? It makes them look bad.

Define thriving.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

thank you

This is the only time I will speak on the matter because its the stupidest garbage I have ever seen.

1. No one on the Beyond Staff was responsible for the redirect - from my understanding it has redirected to several websites from what people have been tweeting me. 

2. U4ix and other THC Staff - please do not blame this on us because you made a sloppy mistake not having control over your staff.  We dont need the left over traffic from THC, we are doing just fine.

3.  Why would we Redirect to our own website? Why not a disgusting vulgar website instead? Makes no sense.

Stats after 8 days-

5ae85d105534bd5a54e43cdfd726243f.png

Thanks for your time.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Define thriving.

e2b2754f8fa11db60225c8ca7f15ff56.png

I would assume #2 applies to Beyond. You're welcome.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Thanks for the tip!  :unclesudd:

Edit: Still free by the way, gotta be an xbox live gold member though

Use this link if you aren't for 1 free month http://bit.ly/Y4Oe2G

Thanks a lot of that link, got it downloading. Is that promotion like a 1-time thing? haha cause someone could just use it every month

Also - we should just ignore the THC drama/negativity, dont let it spread and ruin this forum as well xD

No THC staff member has put the blame on beyond as far as I can tell, and blaming THC staff for what happened is like blaming a convenient store owner for getting robbed instead of the guy with the gun and the black mask.

Let's not try to paint ourselves in a good light while at the same time throwing out accusations and conjecture.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Thanks a lot of that link, got it downloading. Is that promotion like a 1-time thing? haha cause someone could just use it every month

Also - we should just ignore the THC drama/negativity, dont let it spread and ruin this forum as well xD

I've used it multiple times. I believe you need to let your current subscription expire before you can use it again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No THC staff member has put the blame on beyond as far as I can tell, and blaming THC staff for what happened is like blaming a convenient store owner for getting robbed instead of the guy with the gun and the black mask.

Let's not try to paint ourselves in a good light while at the same time throwing out accusations and conjecture.

I know what you mean.

• Upvote (+1) 5

*Ding ding* Round 2.

I'm sorry that you take meme's so personally. I'll keep that in mind if I ever draw you into one of my cartoons.

I don't think it's that he takes it personally, he was simply showing THC are hypocrites. 

I'm sorry that you take meme's so personally. I'll keep that in mind if I ever draw you into one of my cartoons.

Well of course I take it personially, it's a 13k twitter page putting blame on new Halo community site.

• Upvote (+1) 5

There are two ways to look at this.

THC was not secure and an outsider was able to gain access and redirect.

Someone from THC did it.

Either way it is no one else's fault but THC.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its not that he takes memes so personally - he was responding to your post and proved you 100% wrong.  

Looking forward to some more cartoons.