Looks like the Halo hype train is in full effect again. Wooo! Wooo!

I'm in the caboose right now sluggishly moving forward.

I also tried to download Fable 3, but it's saying there's a problem with Xbox service.

I think its just amazing how far the Halo Community has come. All the up and down. All the doubters.

From the low of Reach being almost dropped

pulling for a last Halo Reach event and selling out.

Then all the hype for Halo 4 and MLG Dallas Halo 4 tournament went in with so much promising.

Then the next 4-5 months since Halo 4 launched it was downhill so fast. So much negativity. So much doubt.

And now after an amazing AGL 7 followed up with a Halo 5 teaser.

I think its just amazing how far the Halo Community has come. All the up and down. All the doubters.

From the low of Reach being almost dropped

pulling for a last Halo Reach event and selling out.

Then all the hype for Halo 4 and MLG Dallas Halo 4 tournament went in with so much promising.

Then the next 4-5 months since Halo 4 launched it was downhill so fast. So much negativity. So much doubt.

And now after an amazing AGL 7 followed up with a Halo 5 teaser.

Are we considering Halo 5 an up? Because at this point, I'm sure not. I hate to be a negative nancy, but I need to see working gameplay before I make that call. At this point, I don't feel particularly comfortable in it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Awww. Rage thread got locked so fast. I miss Bungie.net.

"Thank you! Obviously you are not a nerd, you respond with illogical responses and speak as if you know everything there is to know. The definition of "******" is to be held back.

So when you take that into account, your IQ holds you back and therefore your "********".

But hey, that's okay, not everyone is perfect. So why don't you got make yourself a milkshake and draw in your coloring books, I am sure you have a lot to learn from those.

I hope you have fun!

Love, Redemption"

The message I couldn't post, Epic lmao

How you guys liking the announcement on top?

A little bit more bold than it was used before and in a good way. I like it.

It's free again. 

Turns out it was supposed to be. We freaked out over nothing. It's part of Xbox's giving back to gamers.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2039700/gamestop-xbox-one-will-be-priced-less-than-the-xbox-360.html?tk=out

While this is funny due to what actually happened, there is a tid bit of information at the bottom that is important in my eyes.

Gamestop said that they had 250,000 gamers sign up for the Xbox One “first-to-know” email list, and 1.2 million users sign up for the PlayStation 4 notification.

That should be a pretty big wake up call to Microsoft about their console. Granted, this is a notification only list, you have to admit that this is very important.

So I was trying to go to THC today. Sad to see, I'm guessing someone from Beyond makes it redirect to here. 

Where are the mature people in our community? 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So I was trying to go to THC today. Sad to see, I'm guessing someone from Beyond makes it redirect to here. 

I highly doubt anyone from Beyond made the domain redirect, as the chances anyone from Beyond has access to that are very slim.

I highly doubt anyone from Beyond made the domain redirect, as the chances anyone from Beyond has access to that are very slim.

23022830.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why would they do that? This site is new and already blowing up. THC is old and going no where fast. I wouldn't be surprised if u4ix did it.

Why would they do that? This site is new and already blowing up. THC is old and going no where fast. I wouldn't be surprised if u4ix did it.

If u4ix works for THC - why would he redirect a site he works for to a site competing with his own?

You can't be that stupid.