Has anyone else seen that mod for darker armor colors? It looks so much better than the lightish-red/blue (lol RvB reference) colors that blend into the landscape.

It's from Promod I believe. I really like it too.

The point of having red and blue Spartans instead of ghillie suit wearing, face paint having, laying prone in a bush soldiers is so players stand out from the background. Not only do the saturated colors look cool but also function in their intended purpose of making players visible.

^ Instead the opponents name shows up no matter how far away you are, and the margin for looking at it is quite wide.

---

A simple way to make colors more visible without mods is to place team-specific trait zones that make players glow red/blue. That way the game type doesn't have to be derived from mods. Makes no difference, though--it's just more convenient.

^ I know there's a mod that changes the names to be like Halo 2's (grey-blue), so it must be possible to make them invisible. And vaguely remember seeing them in custom game type options, but perhaps that was in Reach. The one thing I truly loved in Reach and miss now is the amount of customization of game types. So much control... So much potential... So much less limiting....

---

Edit: Halo 4's floating names in my eyes slow down gameplay by allowing players to notice far-off moving players, starting cross-map gunfights that cannot be finished, leaving a pointless waste of bullets and shield strength.

^ I know there's a mod that changes the names to be like Halo 2's (grey-blue), so it must be possible to make them invisible. And vaguely remember seeing them in custom game type options, but perhaps that was in Reach. The one thing I truly loved in Reach and miss now is the amount of customization of game types. So much control... So much potential... So much less limiting....

---

Edit: Halo 4's floating names in my eyes slow down gameplay by allowing players to notice far-off moving players, starting cross-map gunfights that cannot be finished, leaving a pointless waste of bullets and shield strength.

One of my disagreements with the amount of customization, is that you end up with 15,000 variations of what is the best and a very divided community supporting different and varying "bests". I think a small part of Halo's downfall can attributed to too much customization.

One of my disagreements with the amount of customization, is that you end up with 15,000 variations of what is the best and a very divided community supporting different and varying "bests". I think a small part of Halo's downfall can attributed to too much customization.

There's not that many. There Promod, which is no sprint reduced aim assist, zero bloom storm rifle, etc then there's Unity which I think is basically Halo 4 Turbo. Someone can clarify if they want I haven't played Unity in a long time (it has sprint and a shit strafe).

There's not that many. There Promod, which is no sprint reduced aim assist, zero bloom storm rifle, etc then there's Unity which I think is basically Halo 4 Turbo. Someone can clarify if they want I haven't played Unity in a long time (it has sprint and a shit strafe).

Wait. The Storm Rifle is zero bloom in Promod?

I'm talking about forge.

Fyi, you think Waypoint forums can be tough to read without freaking out, check out Facebook posts by 343 where you have mixtures of die hard fans and delusional kids who believe Halo 4 is the greatest game to grace a console.

Not in v2. In v3 beta, YES!!!! It is fucking disgusting.

OMG

Dude, I friggin would LOVE having a zero bloom automatic, that just sounds so awesome. Do you know whether or not they'll do the same for the Assault Rifle, and Suppressor? And btw, how can get in to any of those testing lobbies? 

OMG

Dude, I friggin would LOVE having a zero bloom automatic, that just sounds so awesome. Do you know whether or not they'll do the same for the Assault Rifle, and Suppressor? And btw, how can get in to any of those testing lobbies?

I don't think the other automatics will get the ZB treatment. I was thinking that the SAW as a six round burst weapon could be cool but I haven't talked to Overkill in a while to tell him.

About the lobbies I think there's a recurring lobby in the custom game browser on THC that you can sign up go be notified when they are.

I don't think the other automatics will get the ZB treatment. I was thinking that the SAW as a six round burst weapon could be cool but I haven't talked to Overkill in a while to tell him.

About the lobbies I think there's a recurring lobby in the custom game browser on THC that you can sign up go be notified when they are.

k thanks

Fable 3 is free on XBL marketplace. Snatch it before MS fixes it.

It's showing a price on the Website Xbox Marketplace. Is it still showing free on dash?

It's showing a price on the Website Xbox Marketplace. Is it still showing free on dash?

People are saying it's fixed on dash also now. 

I can't wait for E3 tomorrow. Destiny gameplay reveal will be absolutely amazing. Can't wait to make an analysis video for it :D 

I can't wait for E3 tomorrow. Destiny gameplay reveal will be absolutely amazing. Can't wait to make an analysis video for it :D

New Destiny news is coming out tomorrow with actual gameplay?

• Upvote (+1) 2

People are saying it's fixed on dash also now. 

Nvm, I was able to get it through the Website by changing from price to points and it said free and let me download.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nvm, I was able to get it through the Website by changing from price to points and it said free and let me download.

Thanks for the tip!  :unclesudd:

Edit: Still free by the way, gotta be an xbox live gold member though

Use this link if you aren't for 1 free month http://bit.ly/Y4Oe2G

New Destiny news is coming out tomorrow with actual gameplay?

Destiny gameplay reveal at the PS4 Conference tomorrow :D