Lol it's just like the Seattle Seahawks getting penalized for their fans also cheering too loud.....at a football game.

Wait, this is real?  Lmao

Dude was the president; he just saw a market and made some great business decisions.

When Shigeru Miyamoto dies, then you can weep for the true God of Nintendo.

That's rough dude. Guy was still a big part of what Nintendo is now.

This game looks sweet:

I like the battle system they showed, but they showed too many of the same monster which makes the game look bland. I know it's just a demo and that's not done, but still.

The graphics look really good too.

I like the battle system they showed, but they showed too many of the same monster which makes the game look bland. I know it's just a demo and that's not done, but still.

The graphics look really good too.

I also hope that The Last Guardian comes out - Shadow Of The Colossus is one of my favorite games.

My phone is being ******** and won't let me see the tweets. It's telling me to install Twitter even though I already have it installed and I the skip choice won't work.

What's it say?

37ee025f4e12d71d4b9fd5bcdd19f1f7.png

dc23b82cabb8f061eb28214afbf36c26.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

That's rough dude. Guy was still a big part of what Nintendo is now.

Not really sure how it's rough. I never insulted the guy, I just pointed out his position in the company and how he contributed. I'm sure he was a great person and will be missed. My only point was that I don't think the guy signing the checks or unning the business is the 'god' of any creative work, the actual creator is. And that guy is Miyamoto. The day he leaves us will be a much bigger deal to the gaming community IMO.

I also hope that The Last Guardian comes out - Shadow Of The Colossus is one of my favorite games.

I've been waitin for that game forever. I love Shadow and I thoroughly enjoyed Ico when I played the HD version. They said it's still coming. I expect it to be on the PS4 now. Which is too bad since it would've shown off some beauty on this gen.

Not really sure how it's rough. I never insulted the guy, I just pointed out his position in the company and how he contributed. I'm sure he was a great person and will be missed. My only point was that I don't think the guy signing the checks or unning the business is the 'god' of any creative work, the actual creator is. And that guy is Miyamoto. The day he leaves us will be a much bigger deal to the gaming community IMO.

Naw you're done. Sounds like you're playing it off like he did fuck all(at least that's how it some what sounds). It's not like Nintendo was huge at first when he became president of the company from my understanding so I'm sure he was doing more than just signing cheques. I actually don't know, so I'm not gonna act like I know for sure, but I'm sure he had a big influence on why Nintendo was successful.

Edit: I also wanna include it's all good and I was just saying. Miyamoto or not I'm sure he contributed heavily in the company that I(or we) once loved.

I don't understand why the Mods on that site are so harsh. Nothing in those posts warranted a ban IMO. They were respectful and stayed on topic. I guess you're not allowed an "opinion" on Waypoint unless it's praising Halo 4/343.

Still banned for "not using my main account" even though it was my main account, and my appeal has yet to be readdressed. The mods there simply do not give a shit who gets banned.

Anybody here watch attack on titan? I just saw the first episode and it was fucking amazing.

I'm waiting for the dub release.

I hate subs.

Only Anime I ever watched in sub titles was Eureka Seven because I couldn't wait for the the last 30 episodes to be dubbed when it was having its original run on Adult Swim. Sub just ain't my thing, but I'm getting the urge to watch Hunter X Hunter since it is made by the same guy who did Yu Yu Hakusho. 

Anybody here watch attack on titan? I just saw the first episode and it was fucking amazing.

Attack on Titan is amazing. Characters die in that show left and right. It's freaking ridiculous.

Well I'm officially moving from Ohio to South Carolina because of work. No more *** snow.

Need to catch up on my OD of GD posts. So...

Subbed > dubbed

What's with all the Pokemon?

Takedown: Red Sabre is the Dark Souls of FPS games and I love it. Even through all the bugs it has at the moment. 

Still banned for "not using my main account" even though it was my main account, and my appeal has yet to be readdressed. The mods there simply do not give a shit who gets banned.

It's just looks like they flat out ban accounts that have the same ip no matter what. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah I really want to try out Takedown. It looks great from what I've seen. 

Also guys, State of Decay is now an early access Steam title. 

Yeah I really want to try out Takedown. It looks great from what I've seen. 

Also guys, State of Decay is now an early access Steam title. 

Yeah, at the moment it is a little buggy and maybe a little basic for some. Been playing it for the last few hours, I've yet to get anywhere near beating a level. Was just playing a round an got quite far an then BANG! one guy takes out our whole team. You really do pay for bad positioning an lines of sight. The team work it takes is unbelievable. 

Been thinking about getting state of decay but with FIFA coming out an Takedown I'll probably have no time to play it. 

i just got beat in dispatch ctf 5-4 by a team that went 13-43.

in what halo game in franchise history would that be possible.

you're not sprinting enough

• Upvote (+1) 1