RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi, god of Nintendo.

:(

Dude was the president; he just saw a market and made some great business decisions.

When Shigeru Miyamoto dies, then you can weep for the true God of Nintendo.

Franchises Miyamoto has created include Mario (the best-selling franchise of all time), Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda, Star Fox, F-Zero, Pikmin, and the Wii series. Noteworthy games include Super Mario Bros., a pioneer of the sidescrolling genre, Super Mario 64, a pioneer of 3D control schemes, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, which is widely considered the greatest game ever made, and Wii Sports, the best-selling game of all time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is the only design that is "terrible" in Gen 6 so far.

edit: And it is decent I guess. It would be better if it didn't have those weird random lines going across its face, but if those are removed it looks even worse. Maybe its evolved form will be better.

230px-Helioptile.png

Dude was the president; he just saw a market and made some great business decisions.

True, but without that guy(RIP now) there would be no Nintendo at all....

Simple. People say what the fuck and then post it on other parts of the internet causing more people to say what the fuck and post it to the internet, causing more what the fuck in a never ending cycle.

cm-45895-250fdd3312495f.gif

she has really nice personalities. :kappa:

Yes, because gen 1 designs were so great:

Not to mention Magneton is 3 magnemites connected together.

But still....

bunnelby.png

quilladin.png

braixen.png

scatterbug.png

helioptile.png

malamar.png

Just drive me crazy. Hopefully their evolutions (besides the latter) will change my mind, as it has for Litleo.

I'm hoping Gardevoir is available in X/Y, then my team will be decided

I'm hoping Gardevoir is available in X/Y, then my team will be decided

I would assume so. They did change it to a fairy type now.

jw why does microsoft care about halo? since it flopped, why dont they just be like fuck it im done

They sold over 9 million copies of Halo 4 at least, it's still easy money. Literally pushing out a game with the Master Chief on the front and having it called "Halo" will sell mass copies simply because it's a well known franchise. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

They sold over 9 million copies of Halo 4 at least, it's still easy money. Literally pushing out a game with the Master Chief on the front and having it called "Halo" will sell mass copies simply because it's a well known franchise.

They had a pretty kickass marketing team though

ct not only is a walking halo ce dictionary but has also in depth knowledge about Nintendo?

Will you pls marry me? :kappa:

They had a pretty kickass marketing team though

Agreed, but "Halo" is a multi billion franchise and will sell millions of copies even if the Marketing team aren't up to par. 

Agreed, but "Halo" is a multi billion franchise and will sell millions of copies even if the Marketing team aren't up to par. 

So true, halo wars is a pretty good example, even CE anv which was a remastered campaign and reach MP sold like 2 million copies

So true, halo wars is a pretty good example, even CE anv which was a remastered campaign and reach MP sold like 2 million copies

Yup, and I'm betting Halo 5 will sell more than Halo 4 just based on the fact it'st he first Halo title on the next gen console, it will have 60 FPS and dedicated servers, excluding gameplay. If gameplay looks good pre launch, it will sell even more.

Haha, finally got permanently banned on Waypoint until August 17th 4751. 

Here's the separate posts that they marked "non-constructive":

Infinity Slayer is incredibly dumbed-down and stripped of raw skill. Couple that with Halo 4 mechanics and you have a poor game. 

(This is why 95% (making this percentage up) have left).

from the thread Infinity Is the Perfect Slayer https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2731922_Infinity-slayer-is-the-perfect-slayer.aspx#post2731922

OP, do you see that Halo 4 fetches a peak population in the teens (thousands) these days? It deserves to be roundly trashed by this forum.

from the thread I Want One Day https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2731291_I-want-one-day.aspx#post2731291

Halo 4. The first Halo to remove Multiteam from its online playlists. Just another thing happening to make the game look bad.

from the thread Removal of Low Population Playlist https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2730074_Removal-of-low-population-playlist.aspx#post2730074

Not once did I stray from the topic of the thread; it's just that they can't take harsh criticism anymore. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't know why but these always make me crack up.

Here's the separate posts that they marked "non-constructive":

from the thread Infinity Is the Perfect Slayer https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2731922_Infinity-slayer-is-the-perfect-slayer.aspx#post2731922

from the thread I Want One Day https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2731291_I-want-one-day.aspx#post2731291

from the thread Removal of Low Population Playlist https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2730074_Removal-of-low-population-playlist.aspx#post2730074

Not once did I stray from the topic of the thread; it's just that they can't take harsh criticism anymore. 

I don't understand why the Mods on that site are so harsh. Nothing in those posts warranted a ban IMO. They were respectful and stayed on topic. I guess you're not allowed an "opinion" on Waypoint unless it's praising Halo 4/343.

• Upvote (+1) 1