really? dragon's dogma was an awesome game. yeah these XBL games for free are starting to tick me off bc of the garbage we are getting. I mean we just got rainbow six vegas 1. I'm not knocking that game but it is what? 3 bucks at gamestop maybe. At least this last one wasn't an arcade game. Like if we could get a game that costs more than 10bucks at gamestop for free I will be impressed. I mean when the game they give costs less than 1 month of XBL there is little incentive. 

Yeah.. im sad cuz I really want to play Far cry 3 and Dragon's Dogma...

Probably December lol. 

Typical Microsoft.

>Announce Halo 3 as a free game back at E3.

>Don't release it until at least October when people are already playing GTA V or possibilty November when Ghosts/next gen is out.

>Release other crappy games like Defense Grid and Magic The Gathering before Halo 3.

The Halo scene could have benefited more if H3 had been released free in the first month, at least more people would be playing a Halo game, they've left it too late, people won't care for H3 when next gen is out. 

It's almost like when people see the low population for all the games, because people have other stuff to play, it seems like they're trying to make it look like there is something wrong with the franchise, instead of the last 2 games.

It's almost like when people see the low population for all the games, because people have other stuff to play, it seems like they're trying to make it look like there is something wrong with the franchise, instead of the last 2 games.

I think this is exactly right.

If you make it look like a problem with the whole franchise you can justify further changing the core. If it looks like a problem with just the most recent game the devs look like dicks for ruining a good franchise.

It may not make much financial or marketing sense, but I could definitely see how it helps with egos.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I always voted slayer pro. And they took pro out of infinity (but for some reason left it in Big team), go figure that one out for me please. Because I don't see the logic in that other than if we make throwdown the only way to play without motion tracker maybe we can get 300 people to play throwdown again.

infinity slayer was my favorite playlist to get clips in, and now they just str8 ruined it

Less than a week ago, the fastest run for Gold was 3:24 (granted it was glitchless but no glitched run surpassed it)

This is a 2:02 improvement. One of the hugest rapid improvements in speed run history.

Oh, and the run isn't even optimized yet. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was watching Video Game High School and I'm pretty sure that the FPS teacher is a future Aaron Elam. His character's name is ace as well  :kappa: 

• Upvote (+1) 1

What the fuck.

Seriously why is this viral

Simple. People say what the fuck and then post it on other parts of the internet causing more people to say what the fuck and post it to the internet, causing more what the fuck in a never ending cycle.

Simple. People say what the fuck and then post it on other parts of the internet causing more people to say what the fuck and post it to the internet, causing more what the fuck in a never ending cycle.

cm-45895-250fdd3312495f.gif

There is no way that Pokemon is NOT gonna be on my team. One of the best designs of the gen so far. 

Yep that's a staple for me too.

Him and Mufasa

BT-KG2kCUAAKfcc.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

jw why does microsoft care about halo? since it flopped, why dont they just be like fuck it im done

It failed online 4-7million people still bought the game thats all they care about. Even though I bet more than a million have been traded in, I went in the back of a gamestop the other day you can literally make it rain Halo 4s