Don't forget Halo 3 will be free soon, then it's at least 10k.

While PS3 PSN +  gets Farcry 3 and Dragons Dogma.....

*sigh

• Upvote (+1) 3

WHEN :o :D

Probably December lol. 

Typical Microsoft.

>Announce Halo 3 as a free game back at E3.

>Don't release it until at least October when people are already playing GTA V or possibilty November when Ghosts/next gen is out.

>Release other crappy games like Defense Grid and Magic The Gathering before Halo 3.

The Halo scene could have benefited more if H3 had been released free in the first month, at least more people would be playing a Halo game, they've left it too late, people won't care for H3 when next gen is out. 

Probably December lol. 

Typical Microsoft.

>Don't release it until at least October when people are already playing GTA V or possibilty November when Ghosts/next gen is out.

>Release other crappy games like Defense Grid and Magic The Gathering before Halo 3.

The Halo scene could have benefited more if H3 had been released free in the first month, at least more people would be playing a Halo game, they've left it too late, people won't care for H3 when next gen is out. 

Lord tell me about it I had all my friends excited when i thought it was happening in july and they stopped caring :/

H3 has around 6-8k a day.

That's impressive for an old game.

Is it just me or do the games now just suck, even the new releases? 

I used to be excited for new releases each year but.....not so much anymore.  

That's impressive for an old game.

Is it just me or do the games now just suck, even the new releases?

I used to be excited for new releases each year but.....not so much anymore.

I played black ops 2 for the first time two days ago and couldn't believe how awful the graphics are. My friend and I couldn't get over how it was so popular for such a terrible game.

I'm back on Halo 3 now, so much more fun than Halo Reach and 4. Hoping Halo 3 has more players than 4 by November 6, the more Halo 4 fails the better.

I played black ops 2 for the first time two days ago and couldn't believe how awful the graphics are. My friend and I couldn't get over how it was so popular for such a terrible game.

I'm back on Halo 3 now, so much more fun than Halo Reach and 4. Hoping Halo 3 has more players than 4 by November 6, the more Halo 4 fails the better.

Black Ops 2 has bad graphics? What low resolution TV do you play on? 

Not surprised, sad really.

In other news, Siege of Orgrimmar progression tonight. Guild is so sub par. I miss when I was playing in a top 5 raiding guilds on my server back in WoTLK.

I miss being competitive in any game. It's kind of sad that to be competitive in any game i'd probably need therapy or some shit. 

While PS3 PSN + gets Farcry 3 and Dragons Dogma.....

*sigh

Hahahah that's awesome.

Edit: I gotta get me some PS+ then. Ben meaning to for awhile, but dat Far Cry 3.

Black Ops 2 has bad graphics? What low resolution TV do you play on? 

Might have been because I was playing split screen. I'm using an ASUS monitor.

Might have been because I was playing split screen. I'm using an ASUS monitor.

Well, single player on a 1080p TV with an HDMI cable, and the game's graphics rival H4's. Or at least, the art style makes it all pretty to seem like so. If it were a 30FPS title, it'd definitely look better than H4. 

Well, single player on a 1080p TV with an HDMI cable, and the game's graphics rival H4's. Or at least, the art style makes it all pretty to seem like so. If it were a 30FPS title, it'd definitely look better than H4. 

Yeah, I'm running 1080p with a HDMI cable, everything just looked like crayons.

Probably December lol. 

Typical Microsoft.

Microsoft's Games for Gold schedule:

-Release Halo 3 for free after Xbox One comes out.

-Release Halo Reach for free after Xbox Two: Netflix Edition comes out.

-Release Halo 5 (at this point Xbox 360 has had its servers shut off. No H4.) for free after Xbox (insert shitty name here) comes out.

-Release Halo 6 current-gen in an effort to raise the population past 200 players.

-Lie about releasing Halo 6 current-gen, and wait until the Xbox Mainstream device comes out. Might as well, considering the Xbox Mainstream doesn't play games at all. Only Netflix and cat videos.

• Upvote (+1) 1

-Lie about releasing Halo 6 current-gen, and wait until the Xbox Mainstream device comes out. Might as well, considering the Xbox Mainstream doesn't play games at all. Only Netflix and cat videos.

And NFL games!

While PS3 PSN +  gets Farcry 3 and Dragons Dogma.....

*sigh

really? dragon's dogma was an awesome game. yeah these XBL games for free are starting to tick me off bc of the garbage we are getting. I mean we just got rainbow six vegas 1. I'm not knocking that game but it is what? 3 bucks at gamestop maybe. At least this last one wasn't an arcade game. Like if we could get a game that costs more than 10bucks at gamestop for free I will be impressed. I mean when the game they give costs less than 1 month of XBL there is little incentive. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

why did 343 decide to ruin infinity slayer? lets remove the good gametypes and make it dlc required.

I always voted slayer pro. And they took pro out of infinity (but for some reason left it in Big team), go figure that one out for me please. Because I don't see the logic in that other than if we make throwdown the only way to play without motion tracker maybe we can get 300 people to play throwdown again.

I always voted slayer pro. And they took pro out of infinity (but for some reason left it in Big team), go figure that one out for me please. Because I don't see the logic in that other than if we make throwdown the only way to play without motion tracker maybe we can get 300 people to play throwdown again.

Slayer Pro isn't in Big Team Battle anymore, hasn't been for a while. They added a radar and renamed it Big Team Slayer.

Slayer Pro isn't in Big Team Battle anymore, hasn't been for a while. They added a radar and renamed it Big Team Slayer.

Yeah that's what I meant. Pretty much the same thing. The fact you don't have boltshots and AA's is still a considerable difference even if Motion Tracker is there IMO. I also noticed ordnances were used in Legendary BR's. It is getting confusing to keep track of all the different layouts of Haven. Open ramp has rockets in Legendary, Railgun in doubles, Sniper in Throwdown, last week nothing in Ricochet, this week Sniper in ricochet. I just wish the layouts of these maps would have some more consistency. 

Also, Solace plays so much better sideways in all gametypes. Why the heck does Ricochet solace not play sideways anymore? And with the goals just right out in the open too. That was painful to see. I enjoyed solace for a week. Now back to hating it.

I thought this was pretty cool. I'm watching stuff from Tokyo Game show and the PS Vita TV will be able to play PS1  Classics. $100 to play Vita games, PS1 games and stream your PS4 games onto another TV.