The halo community is sucking the D in the Twitch chat i literally think we cant breathe without a complaint coming out of our mouths

The halo community is sucking the D in the Twitch chat i literally think we cant breathe without a complaint coming out of our mouths

It doesn't help how bad the Mods are in that chat. I don't know how that Qtee girl got Mod.. I honestly don't. I think some mods ask AGL to Mod their friends or something because some of them don't know how to run a Twitch chat. Then you have that N4ghtmare who tells the chat to go run in traffic on subscriber/mod mode only. Classy.

On top of that, Nadeshot tweets it in front of his 180k followers.

a0b9728751c6bed7631ab4810810e701.png

It doesn't help how bad the Mods are in that chat. I don't know how that Qtee girl got Mod.. I honestly don't. I think some mods ask AGL to Mod their friends or something because some of them don't know how to run a Twitch chat. Then you have Nightmare who tells the chat to go run in traffic on subscriber/mod mode only. Classy.

On top of that, Nadeshot tweets it in front of his 180k followers.

a0b9728751c6bed7631ab4810810e701.png

I agree the Mods are terrible but the way they just absolutely trash AGL and shit is pathetic. I feel like everyone talking is seven years old

I agree the Mods are terrible but the way they just absolutely trash AGL and shit is pathetic. I feel like everyone talking is seven years old

Yeah, that's Twitch for you. Worse than the YouTube comment community.

I'd be talking shit also with how much the stream stops. To whom, I don't know...but someone needs to get some shit.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'd be talking shit also with how much the stream stops. To whom, I don't know...but someone needs to get some shit.

Apparently Twitch servers in the area are messed up. Whether thats true or not Id love to see your twitch Stream thats sending constant data from multiple boxes bud.

Apparently Twitch servers in the area are messed up. Whether thats true or not Id love to see your twitch Stream thats sending constant data from multiple boxes bud.

Sorry, welfare can't afford that.

what the hell just found out the guy playing Superman is british? thats blasphemous?

thats like having an American play the Doctor on Doctor Who.

what the hell just found out the guy playing Superman is british? thats blasphemous?

thats like having an American play the Doctor on Doctor Who.

Well Christian Bale (Batman) is from the UK.

----

With Twitch chats I can't believe people read and take those dead serious, most of the time it's trash with nonstop insults and vulgar language. I don't know any of the AGL mods in the chat either. I'll talk to Brad after the event to see if we can get some Beyond mods and known people in the community to help out next event.

----

With Twitch chats I can't believe people read and take those dead serious, most of the time it's trash with nonstop insults and vulgar language. I don't know any of the AGL mods in the chat either. I'll talk to Brad after the event to see if we can get some Beyond mods and known people in the community to help out next event.

Good. The mods have been terrible this weekend. 

----

Please do, these mods seem clueless of how to run Twitch chats. 

Yeah these mods are just flat out terrible. They're banning players for advertising than not only allow certain advertising but are telling people to tweet and retweet said advertisements as well as trying to sell the product as well. Completely un-related to AGL.

If there's something that's always gotten on my nerves within recent years, is it seems like everyone involved in anything Halo abides by their own hidden agenda rather than putting the community first and trying to be professional. I can't go anywhere without feeling that.

Yeah these mods are just flat out terrible. They're banning players for advertising than not only allow certain advertising but are telling people to tweet and retweet said advertisements as well as trying to sell the product as well. Completely un-related to AGL.

If there's something that's always gotten on my nerves within recent years, is it seems like everyone involved in anything Halo abides by their own hidden agenda rather than putting the community first and trying to be professional. I can't go anywhere without feeling that.

At least those mods are doing it publicly. It adds insult to injury when a mod talks shit then denies ever doing it. Lames.

----

Please do, these mods seem clueless of how to run Twitch chats. 

Hey now....I've been doing what i was asked to do and answering as many questions as possible :ninja:

Hey now....I've been doing what i was asked to do and answering as many questions as possible :ninja:

Didn't mean to generalise. The vast majority have not been up to par, with the exception of you and AboveInfinity.

Didn't mean to generalise. The vast majority have not been up to par, with the exception of you and AboveInfinity.

Yeah Mudkip was t/o'ing a guy for no reason. I had to unban him atleast 3 times -_- Then the guy who said to go play in traffic.

I had several people message me on twitch when i wasnt in the stream asking me questions because apparently no one else was answering them. It would be nice to see some people from Beyond allowed Mod though. I'm surprised they aren't already.

Yeah Mudkip was t/o'ing a guy for no reason. I had to unban him atleast 3 times -_- Then the guy who said to go play in traffic.

I had several people message me on twitch when i wasnt in the stream asking me questions because apparently no one else was answering them. It would be nice to see some people from Beyond allowed Mod though. I'm surprised they aren't already.

Yeah, Nightm4re, Mudkip and Qtee were bad, dunno how they got mod. <_<

I don't think this merits an entire thread but rather some discussion. What do you think it is that makes Halo 4 feel different? For me it is the sound design. It's incredible, but it's so different. Reach feels more like Halo to be partly because a lot of it sounds like the other games. Remember that one sound when you're loading a game: "Boop...Boop...Boop...BOOP"? It's different now. The same goes for the shield Regen. It sounds too synthetic, whereas before it sounded...good. And why would they think that using actual gun sounds would make it better? Halo has never been about being realistic. Anyone who thinks it has has never dropped from the top of Sandtrap and received no fall damage, never been killed by a shot to the foot, never fallen into a small pond and died. Using the original sound design would be a simple way to return the feel of Halo.

I don't think this merits an entire thread but rather some discussion. What do you think it is that makes Halo 4 feel different? For me it is the sound design. It's incredible, but it's so different. Reach feels more like Halo to be partly because a lot of it sounds like the other games. Remember that one sound when you're loading a game: "Boop...Boop...Boop...BOOP"? It's different now. The same goes for the shield Regen. It sounds too synthetic, whereas before it sounded...good. And why would they think that using actual gun sounds would make it better? Halo has never been about being realistic. Anyone who thinks it has has never dropped from the top of Sandtrap and received no fall damage, never been killed by a shot to the foot, never fallen into a small pond and died. Using the original sound design would be a simple way to return the feel of Halo.

To me, the UI ingame, the UI in the lobby and the medals/kill feed is what makes 4 feel different to the series imo. Obviously the whole perk/ordinance etc makes it feel different too, but that's a different story. 

I just miss the old Halo medals, the yellow+blue for double, the silver+green for triple and orange+green for overkill. Then you got the completely different (and downgraded) UI for both lobby and ingame. Then the tiny killfeeds, I literally have to squint to see the names in the feed. 

There's a load more stuff that I could list off that makes 4 feel vastly different from the Halo games but it would take up too much space. :/

Has anyone else seen that mod for darker armor colors? It looks so much better than the lightish-red/blue (lol RvB reference) colors that blend into the landscape.