So, might I inquire what's so great about GTA as a whole?

I understand that there's a lot of free roaming stuff, but at the core of it it just seems to be a open world gang shooter, obviously the original and most successful one, but it seems like the first 3 saints rows were similar in terms of theme.

If someone can deny it or tell me what it's actually about and the benefits about the game?

Right now, GTA has more viewers on twitch then LoL... I don't think i have ever seen LoL not in the #1 game spot on twitch.

Yeah this is insane.

I actually think GTA is kind of overrated.

The storyline isn't that great.

Just got my GTA copy from Walmart. They had them sitting on the cash register counter since I guess so many people were asking for it, lol.

I'm not gonna bring all my college materials to my dorm on a bike.

Saddle bags!? Straight up it took me 3 years to get them and boy oh boy are they worth it!

p.s. that is my bicycle :D

I understand that there's a lot of free roaming stuff, but at the core of it it just seems to be a open world gang shooter, obviously the original and most successful one, but it seems like the first 3 saints rows were similar in terms of theme.

If someone can deny it or tell me what it's actually about and the benefits about the game?

The Saints Row games are more over the top(especially the third one, it's ridonk)while GTA V is more serious.

Like you said there's a lot to roaming around, very open and a lot to do so that's a big deal. The story seems pretty legit so far and the mechanics are nice. It's just a good looking game.

Also being able to switch through three characters is new which adds to game obviously. It's not something I'm too familiar with.

The opening scene of the game really told me how this game is gonna be. It didn't feel like a GTA game, but more of a third person shooter(im aware GTA V is a third person shooter) like LA. NOIRE and Max Payne. With the snow I actually got a Mafia 2 vibe.

You beat GTA V already? Lol

The game is huge and right now the story isn't amazing, but I think that's just cause the game is getting started. I expect the game to get very interesting.

Right now, GTA has more viewers on twitch then LoL... I don't think i have ever seen LoL not in the #1 game spot on twitch.

Not sure, but I think during EVO, Melee had more viewers.

The sheer amount of activities you can do, combined with it being the last true AAA title for this gen.

tumblr_mt81psjKpW1rbispdo1_400.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

I have to wait until next week to possibly get GTA.

This is officially the longest week of my life.

I have to wait until next week to possibly get GTA.

This is officially the longest week of my life.

Week?

Give me a break. I might not see this bitch until Christmas D:

You can all stop moaning as they haven't even announced it on PC, so i may never see it. 

No I meant the storyline for previous games.

I might pick up GTA V tomorrow though.

Yeah I don't think I was ever heavy into the story lines. I just know Vice City is still the best GTA.

You can all stop moaning as they haven't even announced it on PC, so i may never see it.

There's a chance it's coming to PC and PS4.

Supposedly someone found some code in the game that showed signs that it might.