I WAS AT GAMESTOP FIRST AND I GOT GTA V FIRST AND WHEN I CAME OUT EVERYONE STARTED CLAPPING I FELT LIKE MLK

Niiiiice. I got at Future Shop first and got GTA V first and i got fuck all. lol

Well, i got the game. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

18k.

Although it counts most people online at the same time, not unique users... Just sayin'

My room mate got GTA 5. I watched him play for a total of 30 secs before I left this morning. He jumped into a wall and smashed his face, found it funny. Left.

My room mate got GTA 5. I watched him play for a total of 30 secs before I left this morning. He jumped into a wall and smashed his face, found it funny. Left.

That is quite possibly the best first impression of a game. It's actually pretty similar to my first impression of Trials Evolution lol
  • Upvote (+1) 2

So, what are people's first impressions of GTA V? I am going to be picking up my copy today after work. Just gotta wait patiently...

Amazing. I've been playing for...shit already 6 hours (time flies when you're having fun) and I've probably completed like 3% of the game. Having a blast. 

Shooting and driving have really been improved from GTA 4, feels much more smoother. 

I just spent the last 7 hours over at my buddies playing it... It's fucking epic. We barely did any missions yet. Just drove around causing chaos and messing people up. lol, it's so damn fun. And man, does the game every look good.

on the topic of H4's population for today/next few days. it won't break 17k at any point.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just spent the last 7 hours over at my buddies playing it... It's fucking epic. We barely did any missions yet. Just drove around causing chaos and messing people up. lol, it's so damn fun. And man, does the game every look good.

on the topic of H4's population for today/next few days. it won't break 17k at any point.

There's another way to play it? Rampages >

• Upvote (+1) 1

All of you guys are playing GTA and I'm just sitting here in a line of cars waiting to move into my college dorm...

Don't miss having to do that what so ever. 

All of you guys are playing GTA and I'm just sitting here in a line of cars waiting to move into my college dorm...

don't worry. I'm stuck at work just waiting to be done and get gta.

Lets guess how many people with be on Halo 4 tomorrow.

15k.

Hasn't passed 11k since this morning. I don't think it will at all today.