She put it on there so it was easy to access old threads and stuff like that

Now it's a security issue.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I guess so. He didn't have a mic, but obviously sitting closed purp doing nothing, but watching the hill was terrible. That's why we lost cause he didn't get hill time.

I unno. I mean you're not wrong, but people don't buy iPhones for just the hardware. It's the software that is the selling point.

If this phone has poop software it won't even matter.

The phone is open source so suppose all the companies accept this idea, they will manufacture blocks that will fit the phone so suppose I like android but I like apple's camera, I can do that by buying two seperate blocks.

He is already a Staff, can he be VIP Staff ?  :kappa:

Also Sam, Touche. 

Didn't see it was Sam.

Die. 

Hey guys. It looks like we will actually be able to freaking play the maps we paid for now.

Considering maybe 3% of the game I play are on DLC maps, it makes me happy that IS requires DLC and I hope it stays that way.

Hey guys. It looks like we will actually be able to freaking play the maps we paid for now.

Considering maybe 3% of the game I play are on DLC maps, it makes me happy that IS requires DLC and I hope it stays that way.

Play Doubles. You get DLC a ton due to the lower amount of players in a lobby.

Play Doubles. You get DLC a ton due to the lower amount of players in a lobby.

Nobody is ever on to play doubles with me, and because 343i is against balanced lobbys, you always go up against a To2, while your team-mate doesn't understand the correct way to wipe his own but.

Nobody is ever on to play doubles with me, and because 343i is against balanced lobbys, you always go up against a To2, while your team-mate doesn't understand the correct way to wipe his own but.

Butt* :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man that's ironic. Playing H3 and ended up facing a guy with a modded account and his buddy. Guy with the modded account lags out or something and the guys buddy complains after they lose that his buddy hotter hit off. Lol

GTA line at Gamestop is huge.

There's like 6 people here plus my buddy who's not getting one, but just chillin with me.