It is simple, they will do it because they have to. If they don't, someone else will do it and drive them out of buisness because they have a superior and cheaper product. 

That block phone is a sick idea... i know i'd buy one for sure. Then instead of upgrading/Buying a whole new phone every 12 months-ish, i'd just upgrade the parts. Would be so stellar...

13th October will be the judgement day.

Pewdiepie does not entertain me. His stuff's funny for the 1st few videos, then you realize that it's just a bunch of juvenile humor. I'd much rather watch Achievement Hunter or something like that. They're videos have made me laugh harder than you can imagine.  :gandhi:

Pewdiepie does not entertain me. His stuff's funny for the 1st few videos, then you realize that it's just a bunch of juvenile humor. I'd much rather watch Achievement Hunter or something like that. They're videos have made me laugh harder than you can imagine. :gandhi:

Did you watch Burnie vs. Harry Potter? That was funny. I personally don't like pewdiepie.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did you watch Burnie vs. Harry Potter? That was funny. I personally don't like pewdiepie.

LOL i Just did, even though that Burnie knew more about Harry Potter than he let on, it was still funny.

With the mp dlc disk.

Mmk but I guess there is no way to play the last two Halo 2 maps then? Boneyard and ??? ; I don't really care, just curious.

Thanks Cyren.

should we be causing more of a fuss about brad not paying the pro teams winning events? I've read that more than once and its kinda shocking that its not a huge thing right now

• Upvote (+1) 2

I might look for it on windows live pc and xbox are cross platform right? I can also stream 4v4 lobbies should we populate it enough

yeah you can but most people get annoyed since PC players have a massive advantage.  And isnt GFWL stopping service soon?

Mmk but I guess there is no way to play the last two Halo 2 maps then? Boneyard and ??? ; I don't really care, just curious.

Thanks Cyren.

The last two maps are Desolation and Tombstone.

Is it possible to play Halo 2 post patch on the xbox 360?

Yes it is. I believe it will still give an update when you start it but the best way to do it is use the Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack Disc as that does have the update on it.

That's what I do when me and my friends LAN H2.

The last two maps are Desolation and Tombstone.

And unless you already have them downloaded they're gone.

yeah you can but most people get annoyed since PC players have a massive advantage.  And isnt GFWL stopping service soon?

I'd use an xbox controller but if they are may have to ebay, the price they want on games on demand is ludicrous 

should we be causing more of a fuss about brad not paying the pro teams winning events? I've read that more than once and its kinda shocking that its not a huge thing right now

What's the deal with this? Does AGL just not have enough money?

Random thought: Would a feature allowing replays of tournament games to be uploaded and hosted on an account owned by the tournament organiser and then downloaded and viewed by any players be well received for most competitive games? Basically a Cloud powered VoD archive allowing players to rewatch matches directly on their PCs or consoles after an event.

That's pretty shitty if AGL still hasn't paid people.

PGL finished their 4v4 tournament and people were paid in a week.

I never got paid on THC. Should I be worried? 

I still haven't recieved my money from ABC, DDE, the BBC, ABBCDDEFG, and the letter of the day, Z.

Do you have the heebeebeejeebeebeeies? :kappa: